Sould my soul

Some of my friends do know that i got many requests from german television stations to make a little film about my shoe collection and other things. Except once i denied all requests even for some chances to be in a prime time show, i said yes one week earlier. The timing was imperfect because i have many health problems and the filming took place a day i had fever and i took many different pills the days before. In the end (they filmed 8 hours - the film in the show itself is only 6 minutes long) i had no idea what i was talking about and felt like being in a delirium. Besides that i was very excited too that day, the horror begun when i was told from the guys that they have written a short story for the film. All of us felt uncomfortable because we had to lie in a certain way. I do think the film is a total mess and i wish i would have said no. Some of you ask why i did it anyway. Well i started studying two years ago to become a food/nutrition trainer and i was told at my job that have good chances to change my job within the hospital. But surprise, surprise, last month i was told that there isn´t any chance for me to get this job and i was so angry and disapointed. So the offer from the tv station came at the right time and it felt good for my ego. I even did no good to some people in my family, because i forced them to play a part in that report, even they didn´t liked it. Please give me a good feeling even it was selfish, maybe someone can understand why i did it.

Kisses,

Gina

Heads up, Gina, life can be rude sometimes! For what reason do you think your family played the roles they usually do not like? Don't you think they did it because they love you? Maybe you should tell them what you told us. People can mak mistakes sometimes becasue we are human. What would Oli think about it? I think you have managed much worse situations. TV is just a factory of illusions... All the best :smile: manoleat

QOH/Gina, It may seem devastating at first, but as you know we can live through it and move on. Focus on the fact that, you have helped many of us and gave us comfort when we were at similar points of anguish that we couldn't see straight. Sure, we all have things we'd like to delete and do better, but once they are done we have to get on with the things we have the desire or drive to accomplish. So whether you grab the bull by the horns or retreat to evaluate your next attack, you are a strong willed individual and I can support whatever you choose to do.

I'm told that TV has a way of making talented people feel like they had been drawn through a wringer. But clearly some individuals do excel in that medium. I'd say you should just "chalk it up to experience" -- you tried something new and found it wasn't your forte. You will know better next time. You certainly have the looks for television (as any follower of your pictures thread can testify), and probably well more than the usual amount of poise (at least judging from American television). Perhaps the show staff did not prepare you well?

Have a happy time!

QOH/Gina:-) Life has a habit of once-in-a-while knocking you on your can when you least expect it. The only thing to do is to pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and move on forward and chalk up that incident to experience. Your strong, you'll make it. We are all behind you in your future efforts to do whatever you put your mind to. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

• 2 months later...

About time :) We all knew that buried beneath all of those shoes there was a beautiful "star." Our own Gina, :wave: of heels!

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

GREAT VIDEO MS. GINA !!!!!!!!!! 8-D Didn't know was all in German until 8 minutes in to it and heard the one American say "IF YOU'RE EVER IN BERLIN..." Wonderful Collection you have and So Nice to See and Hear you in Person as well. Take Care. :wave:

Boots Rock!!!!

Hey! Gina/QOH, Like everyone else here, I enjoyed seeing you in this documentary about shoes. Having very little background in the German language, I only understood what I saw and now I can see why you are "the Queen Of Heels", even though I'd seen pictures of you with parts of your collection before. There must be a story behind each of those heels. Indeed, I envy your having such a collection and I'm a bit jealous too. Talk about virtuality meeting reality, I have actually gone to sleep and dreamed of being in rooms filled with high heels on display as you have done. Your second thoughts about being in this television interview, because of the day's circumstances should have been consoled for the program seems to have been done well. Of course, I would liked to have seen more of your contribution to this program and less of the other segments than was aired, but you should not think badly about your on screen appearances. Even though I couldn't understand what was being said, it was great to see you, if only on screen.

• 1 month later...

Just a little info, maybe you are interested in.

Things turned out to be better than expected.

First of all i was invited to join a tv morning show once a week. Finally i decided not to join. I had to quit my safe job in the hospital and that was a bit too much risk.

BUT i got the chance to get a story in a german magazine called "IN-Shoes" and i get the chance to have a book featuring 200 of my nicest, sexiest, most interesting shoes plus 200 of my photos wearing high heels. Maybe we can make kinda lottery here and i give you five books for free, something like that just an idea.

This is a preview, we are still fighting, the publisher wants a more sex cover, but i like this very much.

http://www.queen-of-heels.de/img/hhl/buch.jpg

Kisses,

Gina

This is a preview, we are still fighting, the publisher wants a more sex cover, but i like this very much.http://www.queen-of-heels.de/img/hhl/buch.jpg

Wow, Gina! Wonderful to hear from you again. That is one "wonderful" picture. You look very enticing, delicious in fact. :) That is one of the "sexiest" pictures I've ever seen. Congratulations.

I think there is something really bad wrong with your publisher. Anything showing more "skin" wouldn't do you "justice." If your publisher want's something "sexer" -- have him google some "girly" sites. And ruin the appearance of his entire magazine.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I think there is something really bad wrong with your publisher. Anything showing more "skin" wouldn't do you "justice." If your publisher want's something "sexer" -- have him google some "girly" sites. And ruin the appearance of his entire magazine.

I agree, 100%.. Keep it classy..

Never frown because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.

Just a little info, maybe you are interested in.

Things turned out to be better than expected.

First of all i was invited to join a tv morning show once a week. Finally i decided not to join. I had to quit my safe job in the hospital and that was a bit too much risk.

BUT i got the chance to get a story in a german magazine called "IN-Shoes" and i get the chance to have a book featuring 200 of my nicest, sexiest, most interesting shoes plus 200 of my photos wearing high heels. Maybe we can make kinda lottery here and i give you five books for free, something like that just an idea.

This is a preview, we are still fighting, the publisher wants a more sex cover, but i like this very much.

http://www.queen-of-heels.de/img/hhl/buch.jpg

I have to agree with your pick for the cover presentation. The elegence and style of another other photo cover would find it difficult to attain, not to mention exceed, such a fitting regal appearance for the Queen of Heels.

Count me in this lottery, should it become a reality. These publications will become priceless collections for those who really enjoy the enhancement of high heels.

I have to agree with your pick for the cover presentation. The elegence and style of another other photo cover would find it difficult to attain, not to mention exceed, such a fitting regal appearance for the Queen of Heels.

Count me in this lottery, should it become a reality. These publications will become priceless collections for those who really enjoy the enhancement of high heels.

So, from what you said, I guess you like the picture, too?

I haven "t seen the film (don't know how to ) . But when I see the way you collect your shoes and the quality of your photos, I imagine you as a perfectionist, and I congratulate you for that . Maybe you have this strong feeling, because you have had no control over this film. Have no regrets, take it as a new experience that will make you grow. For once this is not your heels! We do not know as friends but you have my full support and understanding . Wish to talk a better english to say it differently . Best regards