boots and leather skirt

crotchhiguy

here's a pic of me in mt crotch high Motorcowboy brand boots and a red leather skirt that I found at a thrift store....... the skirt actually hangs at knee level and I folded it up on itself to show off the boots......I enjoy wearing various types of clothing in the privacy of my home and not in public......due to the fact that I live in the heart of inbred redneck cattle screwing hillbilly country and alternative dressing styles for men are not accepted by the general public....... I would like to attend a heel meet sometime and just be different and do what I want.

post-16375-133522910278_thumb.jpg

fot those of you interested in the maker of the boots......go to motorcowboy.com look in platform boots and there you will find them.......I didn't order these directly from the companty but bought them from an individual on e bay.......they are a mans size 10,34 inches tall up the back seam,have full length zippers, are leather lined full length,and fit me perfectly!!!!! Motorcowboy has a good quality product and I am well pleased.....more and hopefully clearer pics later.

added some pics of my boots at my profile page, the brown ones are jean gaborits,the black crotch high ones are made by motorcowboy,the crotch high engineer boots are by wesco, and the knee high lace up high heel cowboy boots are by western ranch.

Great look and Love the Boots! Hop on your Bike and head up to Toronto for the May 7 Heel/Boot meet (see real life meetings)!

David & Cathy

here's a pic of me in mt crotch high Motorcowboy brand boots and a red leather skirt that I found at a thrift store....... the skirt actually hangs at knee level and I folded it up on itself to show off the boots......I enjoy wearing various types of clothing in the privacy of my home and not in public......due to the fact that I live in the heart of inbred redneck cattle screwing hillbilly country and alternative dressing styles for men are not accepted by the general public....... I would like to attend a heel meet sometime and just be different and do what I want.

"Dress For Your Own Pleasure"

Crotchhiguy:-) I can easily see just why you would not wear those outfits and boots out in public in redneck territory, but they do make great pics for all of us to see. You wouldn't want the rednecks to have to stop their pick-up trucks and unload their rifle racks before unloading on you. "Lets see you dance, perv". TEE! HEE! Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!