Gday from australia

hi everyone been reading and looking for quite sometime now. I love most womens shoes especially heel sandals and i have a great friend here who helps me explore my interest, she lets me wear her shoes when were together and im also wearing her lovely 3" silver strappy sandals right now. Im very new to this hope im not babbling on to much:nervous:

hi everyone been reading and looking for quite sometime now. I love most womens shoes especially heel sandals and i have a great friend here who helps me explore my interest, she lets me wear her shoes when were together and im also wearing her lovely 3" silver strappy sandals right now. Im very new to this hope im not babbling on to much:nervous:

Welcome to hhplace, luvfemshoes :) Our group of members from Australia is growing ever larger. Always great to welcome another member from "DownUnder." Your situation is intriguing. Why not tell us more and lets us know if there is anything we can do to support you?

:smile:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Welcome luvfemshoes. Wonderful to see another Aussie has joined the forum and great to see you are from NSW. Not sure which part of the state you are from but a few of us here are from Sydney. I only joined this forum recently but already I have made some good friends here and everyone is really supportive.

Thanks for the welcomes it is good to finally talk to people who honestly understand my interest.But i credit my best friend here for her unconditional support and understanding(i can wear her shoes whenever were alone together). Im on the central coast thanks

Luvfemshoes:-) Another Aussie---great! Welcome to the HH Place Forum. It is nice that you have someone with the same foot size that is o.k. with you wearing her shoes when you are together. You are fortunate that she supports you in your heel activities. Have you gone out together in pubic wearing heels? Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Welcome to HHP! indeed you are extremely fortunate to be able to share your passion with somebody who indulges you in her own collection! Hope you enjoy the site and keep us updated! heelguy

Thanks again for the encouragement, when we were out shopping the other day her and I went halves in a pair of nice knee high black 3" boots which we have both worn around the house and yes she really is great for all she does for me. We're both going to get french pedi's tomorrow, cant wait.:smile:

• 1 year later...

Hi there!

Well I'm not from Australia and neither am I from Austria, but from Germany. And this year i was actually planning on visiting Australia.

For that matter, I'd love to get in touch with fellow high heel enthusiasts and visit tehm later if possible. By the way doas anybody know if the lady runnung cirque de imelda ( http://suzanziballetheels.com/ ) is also on this page? If so then big greetings!

Welcome to hhplace, Acin75:wave: Now, if you can manage to convince one of our oldest members, Joak, who also lives in Germany to re-join us, you will do this website a huge favor. We're all looking forward to reading of your Adventures while in Australia and also when you get back to Germany.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.