Cool shoes...

My GF has a similar pair, but with out the gold spike. But I like these better than hers.

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

It is a cool site! There's some great photos there. So far I've not looked at much, but I liked the heels in snow pictures!

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

Well, "Salt & Pepper" are a couple - both are wearing heels! And Bubbba, the one on your picture is the male part of them. Minni is female and the male part Bugs is making the pictures! Yes I also love that website! best wishes Joak

• 5 weeks later...

Susan; I also love those pumps in the two pictures that you posted. And, I love that business suit/skirt combination that she is wearing with her heels. And, regarding that pose in the first picture with her leg wrapped around the pole ........ very sexy. Finally, although her legs are well tanned, I would love to see them encased in hosiery.

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

• 1 month later...

Hey, I just found out Debbie(HK) has a pair as well.

There's no one like Debbie for modeling heels IMO.

Posted Image

Those high heels are called "Brazil", you can find them easily on Ebay and on some specialized online high heels boutique. They are available in many colors and textures :lol:

For metal high heel lover, they are a must in a collection! I really love them!