What Perfume/Aftershave are you wearing...?

Julietta

For aftershave I used Pinaud Lilac Vegetal until my ex said that it was too "mature" for me. Lately I've started using it again, but Kathy is complaining that it makes her eyes and nose itch. So I've got to find something else.

Michael

Ombre Rose, it is sublte but smells nice. A small bottle is $25 Canadian and up in most places, but Walmart sells a large bottle for $12.97. What is about $50 everywhere else. Go figure. Chris is using a Polo for men, which I just love. I think it is a sport version. All I can do is just get closer and enjoy, personally. :wink:

CKone, although the bottle I have seems to have lost its atomizer along the way, so I'm having a little trouble applying it. Anyone got a spare atomizer?

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

I've got an empty CK one bottle complete with working atomiser, no less! If you are along on 12 July, I'll try to remember it :wink:

Current plan is that I will be there on the 12th, so yes, please!

I've an old squirt gun that you can have..

:rofl: Thanks, Jim, but I think I'll go with Firefox's offer!

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

At this exact moment I'm wearing "Romeo Gigli". Other favorites are: "Hollywood" - Fred Hayman "Poison" - Christian Dior "Glamerous" - Ralph Lauren Ciao, Anita C.

"Spike Heels . . a Pork-pie hat . .

Have on the mend in no time flat . . Ten Minutes 'Till The Savages Come by Manhatten Transfer.