Missy's White 6 Inch Heels

I can't see Missy's pics from work :D they must have a block on it. Her actual site is denied from here... still I will be on line again soon so have a lot of Missy pics to catch up on :wink:

Let calm be widespread

May the sea glisten like greenstone

And the shimmer of summer

Dance across your pathway

"Communication is a two way thing"

• 4 weeks later...

Not only do I enjoy watcing Missy's caboose, but also that fantastic pair of white stilettos. I love the smaller pointed toe, thereby making the foot length smaller and look more dainty and feminine instead of like a basketball player's foot.

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

great looking heels. they must be the ultra high heel that sexy shoes advertizes - very sexy and hot :lol::lol: like they said, can she walk in them?? i bought a similar pair but they were jante, but came with only a 5 1/2 inch heel, but they were white patent and classic styling. the little rosette shoe clip certainly changes the shoe. keep them cumming :lol:

patent leather and classic high heel pumps area.

I don't think she can actually walk in those heels. That's why she's holding onto the railing! :lol:

Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus, I'm from the Earth.Now wearing HH Penny Loafers full time.

We got these from Sexy Shoes ....

Is it their style 7116? And is it patent or leather?

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

Maybe she's just posing, an action shot, something to create more than just "I am standing here, oh yay exciting".

:lol:

I know, just kidding. (They do look very hard to walk in though)

Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus, I'm from the Earth.Now wearing HH Penny Loafers full time.

Yippee I can see them now and they look cute with those little purple clips. Great pics as always.

Let calm be widespread

May the sea glisten like greenstone

And the shimmer of summer

Dance across your pathway

"Communication is a two way thing"

mmmmmmmmm I'm back again. I just can't get tired of looking at these recent pictures. The heels !!!! Those legs !!!! That tushy !!!!! PostCode, does she have an unmarried sister ?