Size 12 club

Greg2010

US size but if you're a 12 uk ? Thats cool. I find those sizing charts to be confusing one will say this and the other will say that. Size 12 rather its from the US or the UK or anywhere it should be size 12. If you're in the EU or the UK that shoe you got your eye on from Canada should be the same fit.

I wear size 12 USA. I can wear some size 11. Rackroom shoes, Payless,Newport news and Target have several shoes that fit as well as a 12 in size 11. The higher the heel 5 " and up I have to go to a 13.

I got a pink pair of 5 inch heels thats a size 13 and a couple pairs of go-go boots that I'm sure is a size 11.

I never tryed Rackroom shoes,Newport news or Target shoes.

I'm like Majo, it depends on the footwear. Some boots and pumps I need a 12, others can be 11 if the style runs big. I can squeeze into a 10 if they're flats or peep toe. The above sizes are UK btw. Regarding EU sizes, usually a UK 12 is a 46 EU.

I never heard of that brand "Majo" do they have a web page?

Since you're from the UK and I seen a seller on eBay from the UK selling heels UK 12 that is a 46 EU I was wondering if a 12 (46 EU) uk heel would fit me or not?

I bet you have found that high heel that was a size 7 , and asked the sales person if they have it in a 12 only to find out that heel only goes up to 10?

I can wear a US12 in a sandal or open toe, but I need a 13 in a pump.

I can wear size 11 mens shoes but not a womans size 11 heel as my toes cramp up after 20 mins so I give them space by wearing 12's.

I never tryed a size 11 womens flat heel.

I'm 12.5 US bare or in nylons; 13 US in socks. Similarly, 44/45 EU.

Those who really care about us don't make a fuss about what we wear. Those who make a fuss about what we wear really don't care about us.

Link takes me to someone's profile. I was asking about the shoe maker if they had a web page.

Correct, the link takes you to the profile of hhplace.org member Majo.

In Ami's post she was referring to what Majo wrote in this post earlier in this thread. Ami wrote that she was just like Majo, in that she needs a different size for different types of footwear.

She didn't write that she likes (the brand) Majo, although that seems to be what you read ...

I can wear size 11 mens shoes but not a womans size 11 heel as my toes cramp up after 20 mins so I give them space by wearing 12's.

I never tryed a size 11 womens flat heel.

Usually women's shoes are 2 sizes larger than your men's size.

I wear an 11 mens so I buy womens 13.

I only wear a men's size 11 shoe as my feet are 10.5 inches and finding a shoe that's 10.5 inches is very rear so I gather thats why I'm able to fit into a size 12 women's heel? I've tryed on a pair or two of size 12.5 inch heel and they both where to lose.

I tryed the 12.5's at Take a walk on the wild side store in Toronto Canada. They cater mosty to the crossdresser's/drag queens and who ever drops by to shop.

Correct, the link takes you to the profile of hhplace.org member Majo.

In Ami's post she was referring to what Majo wrote in this post earlier in this thread. Ami wrote that she was just like Majo, in that she needs a different size for different types of footwear.

She didn't write that she likes (the brand) Majo, although that seems to be what you read ...

Well I was tired after a long day at the job and yes it seems that I mis read what she wrote. I went back to re-read what she was saying and I was thinking "Majo" was a name brand of a shoe.:smile:

• 4 weeks later...

I typically wear a US women's 12. As indicated by others, there are some 11's that I can fit into, and I had a pair of Nine West shoes in a 12 that were so tight I couldn't wear them bery long. So it's a crap shoot as to what might fit. I was in the Skycraper Heels store in Chicago the other day, and I tried on three pairs of pumps that were between a 12WW and 13WW that were both too short and too tight. The shop keeper said that the shoes from some of the foreign importers (and I guessing China or Taiwan here) always run small and narrow, and that they are working on getting them to make better and more consistent sizes. Actually, if I could pick a size that fit best, for most styles it would be an 11 or 11 1/2 WW. But most of the styles that are available in true WW widths are, may I say, old ladies shoes (I know, there are some out there that aren't, but just go take a look on Zappos and see what pops up in those sizes...lol). The moral of the story is to try them on!

My shoe size is 10.5 in mens shoes but I wear size 11 as its hard to find a 10.5 shoe.

So I gather thats why I'm able to wear a size 12 heel?

13's are a bit lose but I'm thinking about getting a 6 inch heel so I gather I'd get a 13 instead of a 12?

I got a pair of flat heels (size 11) under 2 inches I seen them at Payless Shoes and got thinking they'd go great with my maids outfit :) and they looked great but hard to walk in after 20 mins. So I mite list them for sale here one of these days along with a couple other pairs of heels.

I typically wear a US women's 12. As indicated by others, there are some 11's that I can fit into, and I had a pair of Nine West shoes in a 12 that were so tight I couldn't wear them bery long. So it's a crap shoot as to what might fit. I was in the Skycraper Heels store in Chicago the other day, and I tried on three pairs of pumps that were between a 12WW and 13WW that were both too short and too tight. The shop keeper said that the shoes from some of the foreign importers (and I guessing China or Taiwan here) always run small and narrow, and that they are working on getting them to make better and more consistent sizes. Actually, if I could pick a size that fit best, for most styles it would be an 11 or 11 1/2 WW. But most of the styles that are available in true WW widths are, may I say, old ladies shoes (I know, there are some out there that aren't, but just go take a look on Zappos and see what pops up in those sizes...lol). The moral of the story is to try them on!

When I ordered my first pair of female from the Mongomery Ward catalog, I ordered the largest size possible - a 10 B. They were in a sales cataloge for $3.99 plus shipping. They were a 3 strap Black shiney Mary-jane with a small 1 1/8" heel. As you can tell by my moniker, my first intrest in heels was during the rage of the "little heel" styles. That was in 1971 when I made that purchase. They fit a little tight but still had a comfortable fit. That was when I was 18 years old. Today, a size 12 is almost tight but still fit as my feet continued to spread over the 39 years.

Just a bit higher to to delight - low enough for healthy foot comfort and great beginning.

• 3 weeks later...

See my posting under online stores, www.endless.com

They have many, many size 12s, though many are flats or low heels, but sometimes there are bargains with high heels, and they are not all Pleaser, but many more mainstream brands. It pays to get there early for new arrivals or sales, as the large sizes tend to go first.

• 1 month later...

For what it's worth, I have normally worn a UK11 male shoe for the last 45 years; my feet are 'average' width but with slight (hereditary) bunions which cause me no trouble.

Sometimes I find that I need to buy a UK12, but that is usually because I am the victim of inexact conversion. A true Eu45 is slightly smaller than UK11 and Eu46 is about UK11.5 but they are usually sold as 11 and 12 respectively, so an Eu46/UK12 may fit me better than Eu45. In my limited experience, the US male sizes run about half a size smaller, so UK11 = USM11.5, and the US women's sizes 2 or 2.5 sizes smaller, so UK11 = USW13 or 13.5.

Could I make a general plea that we all state shoe sizes with the country/sex clearly indicated, e.g. UK11 or USM11 or USW11 - it will save confusion!