Just wanted to say...

Greg2010

I will also join in this wish of a Happy Easter for everyone, whether you are a follower or an admirer.

Let's also pay our good wishes to a special member that has courageously persevered through a very difficult time in her life and to her husband that has faithfully remained by her side, throughout ..

"Here's to Mickey and DawnHH.....to their everlasting love and devotion to each other" May you rejoice in each others arms in good health and good cheer for many years to come." :smile::)

Your good friends at hhplace

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Let's also pay our good wishes to a special member that has courageously persevered through a very difficult time in her life and to her husband that has faithfully remained by her side, throughout ..

"Here's to Mickey and DawnHH.....to their everlasting love and devotion to each other" May you rejoice in each others arms in good health and good cheer for many years to come." :smile::)

Your good friends at hhplace

Second that!

Bubba136:-) Thanks ever-so-much for your klnd words. Both Mickey and I really apprecite the thoughts and good wishes that the members of HH place have expressed thoughout this period in our lives. We just did it because that was the only way to do it. As I have said before, we just pick ourselves up, dust ourselves off, and keep going towards the future together. Our friends on the HH Place Forum certainly hve a very special place in our hearts. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!