Hello one and all

Hi all, I am from Sydney Australia and as my name suggests I love boots. I am a wearer and have been so on and off for as long as I can remember. Due to personal circumstances unfortunately my collection and wearing time are somewhat limited. I not only love the look of high heel boots on both Men and Women but I also love how they feel when I wear them. I love a nice heel and my current boots have an 11cm heel and I can walk quite comfortably in them. I do also love Hi heel shoes and hope to buy a pair in the near future. I love the forum and look forward to participating. Cheers, Boots4Me

Welcome to hhplace, Boots4Me :) Gosh, you're the 3rd or 4th member from Sydney that has joined us in the past three months, or so. (Wearing boots with high heels -- must be something in the water?). Glad you joined us and I'd keep a keen look-out for the others in your city that are also members. Who knows, you might "bump" one of them walking down the street one day. :smile:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

aussie aussie aussie! oi oi oi! welcome mate! this place is filling with more people from australia nicely, hopefully someday we can have an Aus-wide heel meet!

Crap! Heelguy you beat me to it. Anyway, great to more Aussies here. I hope you enjoy the forum.

Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

I thought Aussies were all the butch farmer types, maybe that's the reason for the preference for boots? Hopefully you're not talking Uggs! Let us know what type of heels you want to buy? I'd suggest something like a T-bar or with a strap if you're not used to the slipon type just yet. Goog luck buying.

I thought Aussies were all the butch farmer types, maybe that's the reason for the preference for boots? Hopefully you're not talking Uggs!

Let us know what type of heels you want to buy? I'd suggest something like a T-bar or with a strap if you're not used to the slipon type just yet.

Goog luck buying.

Don't think Uggs come with 11cm heels. Wouldn't mind a pair if they did though!

If I lived anywhere near the antipodes I'd probably look up "Mollini" on e-bay once a day and buy once a week. Zepan's album is worth checking out for other brand names.

Spikester

Wow!! Thanks for the amazing welcome and its great to see a few fellow Aussies are members here. Well we do love our boots down here and we certainly do love to tilt convention and play a little outside the rules. I think it might be a convict thing. :smile: As for 11 cm heeled uggs....ummmm Knowing that they originated from sheep shearers wearing leftover fleece on their feet to keep them warm whilst shearing, kind of kills the romance of them. Its leather all the way for me and my boot & shoe style is definitely on the more feminine side as I wear boring old oxfords for my working day. If I could, I'd wear heels all the time but unfortunately I need to balance my love for heels with earning a living. Somehow I don't think my current conservative employer would appreciate me turning up in a pair of sexy stiletto knee high boots. But hey...I still have my dreams....:)

Wow!! Thanks for the amazing welcome and its great to see a few fellow Aussies are members here. Well we do love our boots down here and we certainly do love to tilt convention and play a little outside the rules. I think it might be a convict thing. :smile: As for 11 cm heeled uggs....ummmm Knowing that they originated from sheep shearers wearing leftover fleece on their feet to keep them warm whilst shearing, kind of kills the romance of them. Its leather all the way for me and my boot & shoe style is definitely on the more feminine side as I wear boring old oxfords for my working day. If I could, I'd wear heels all the time but unfortunately I need to balance my love for heels with earning a living. Somehow I don't think my current conservative employer would appreciate me turning up in a pair of sexy stiletto knee high boots. But hey...I still have my dreams....:)

don't we all!! hope to hear about any outings you go on in your heels and the like..

heelguy

We have had quite a few Aussies joining us here from "Down Under" lately. You all should join together and have your own Heel Meet and get to know each other better. There is nothing finer than a face to face meeting. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Welcome Boots4Me. I too am from Sydney, and i love wearing high heel boots also.

Hello friends,

This is "WhyNotMenToo" I'm back with you after having my computer died last month when the power supply had burned out taking the mother bored with it. Grrrrr I hope the owner will help me get my old handle "WhyNotMenToo" back and restore my status.

It's good to be back, I missed HHP

"WhyNotMenToo

I also feel it's time to end gender based clothing that men should have the same fashion rights as the woman have enjoyed for 60 years. Equality in Fashion!