Tire Change.

Web_Jock

Hello Folks:

It has been a while since I last spoke to you guys. There is a loooonnnng story to why, but I really don't want to get into that now. Anyway, I ran across a photograph that many of you may like. I did my best in choosing the right category for this photograph, so I hope it's OK with you administrators and moderators.

Anyway, if you click on this link , you might enjoy this photograph. First of all, for some VERY odd reason, I love to see women - especially beautiful women - repairing/working on machines, especially planes, boats, trucks, automobiles and motorcycles. (That is my FAVORITE fetish!) Number two, this chick is wearing high heels; it doesn't get any hotter than that for me. I almost went out of my mind when I first saw this photograph! However, I think she is trying to change the wrong wheel with the wrong tool, but hey, no one is perfect. I guess we all have to start from somewhere; I just wish she knew what she was doing more, that's all.

Anyway, does anyone know what kind of high heel shoes she is wearing? I know that it is pretty hard to find out the make too. Well, let me know as soon as you can, and tell me what you think about the entire photograph. Thanks.

Web_Jock :smile:

:headphones:   :cowboy:     Come and visit our Youtube Channel now!    :cowboy:    :headphones:

Firstly, I have to say: "hello stranger!" and secondly I have to say that that's a great picture. Yes you're right about it being a posed pic though, firstly she hasn't taken the hubcap off, and she is trying to remove the wheel without jacking the car up or loosing the nuts. Perhaps some kind gent will be along in a moment to show her how it's done, unless he's actually working on the flat on the other side! Funny, but she isn't very blonde is she?

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Nice looking picture. Won't she run her hose kneeing like that? My real question is: won't she cave in the toe of her shoe kneeling like that? I can never figure out how to kneel in heels. I know. Just look at the pretty heels and don't ask stupid questions. But I real want to know.

High heeled girls in car trouble is a popular fetish.......

post-1866-133522910066_thumb.jpg

Unfortunately for this girl, her problems didn't end after changing the tire....

post-1866-133522910074_thumb.jpg

post-1866-133522910049_thumb.jpg

post-1866-133522910054_thumb.jpg

post-1866-133522910058_thumb.jpg

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

High heeled girls in car trouble is a popular fetish.......

[ATTACH]9342[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]9343[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]9344[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]9345[/ATTACH]

Unfortunately for this girl, her problems didn't end after changing the tire....

[ATTACH]9346[/ATTACH]

Hey...thanks for the great photographs, pussyinboots. Where did you get them from, or did you make them yourself along with a friend? I like them a lot! :smile:

:headphones:   :cowboy:     Come and visit our Youtube Channel now!    :cowboy:    :headphones:

Hey...thanks for the great photographs, pussyinboots. Where did you get them from, or did you make them yourself along with a friend? I like them a lot! :smile:

They are reproduced with kind permission from here:

www.carstuckgirls.com

It's a website dedicated to making videos of girls getting their cars stuck in the mud etc....(yes..really!!) Go to the 'Gallery' section, there's lots more.

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

Firstly, I have to say: "hello stranger!" and secondly I have to say that that's a great picture.

Yes you're right about it being a posed pic though, firstly she hasn't taken the hubcap off, and she is trying to remove the wheel without jacking the car up or loosing the nuts.

Perhaps some kind gent will be along in a moment to show her how it's done, unless he's actually working on the flat on the other side! Funny, but she isn't very blonde is she?

Ha! I love your attention to detail, Doc, especially as it exposes the illogical. As a woman who has no problem tackling mechanical tasks, I appreciate your observations. Also keep in mind that were she wearing gloves, preferably long ones, her grabbing the tire in that manner would seem less ridiculous. I mean, a woman dressed like that would certainly have nails and hands worth protecting, right? :smile:

• 4 weeks later...

Also, you guys may want to see these 2 links at POND 5 and this one about a well known pop singer. (Believe me, the second one threw me for a loop. I never knew she would be the type of woman to get down and dirty! She at least tries.)