A Musical Fantasy Continued

Well, the concert was, great and that is an understatement. I almost forgot I was wearing knee high boots with 4” stilettos and was sitting by a beautiful lady, named Carol, who was wearing black leather opera length gloves, white leather slacks and black leather boots with 5” stilettos. Yeah, the music was that good. After the last encore, I commented to her, “That was great!” “It sure was! It’s going to be a little while before I wind down from this one.” Then she got a curious look on her face and asked, ”Didn’t you say you played guitar?” “Yeah I do… but nothing like that.” “What style?” “Mostly acoustic finger picking. Chet Atkins, Jerry Reed kind of stuff.” “Really,… I love to play that stuff, do you want to come over and play for a while?” Now its late, I’m exhausted form the long day and the great concert and was really looking forward to going home and crashing but I said, “I’d love to.” “Great, I’m about a mile from here and I have an extra guitar, classical Goya ok?” “Yeah that’s a nice instruments.” “Ok, follow me over.” We made our way to the parking lot, heels clicking in time with each other, and she got into her car and waited for me to pull along side. I noticed her license place said,”ILOVLTHR” which didn’t surprise me. She took off and I followed her to her place which turned out to be a nice second floor apartment. We walked up the steps to her place and I must admit the feeling of being tired and left me. I did enjoy the creek of her leather slacks as we walked up the stairs and I suspect she noticed that because she threw me a smile. Her place was a nice apartment that was definitely inhabited by a musician. There were a couple of guitars on stands, an electric piano, sheet music scattered on the couch and a McIntosh stereo system. My first comment was ,’Wow, a Mac… you don’t see many of them anymore.” “Yeah, most people don’t recognize it anymore but it does sound great.” As she spoke she was taking her jacket off revealing the opera gloves and started gathering up the music, she went on, ”Here, take your jacket off and make yourself at home. There are the guitars, lets hear what you can do.” I took my coat off and picked up the Goya and sat down on the couch. I checked the tuning and tweaked it up a bit. “You hungry? Want something to drink?” “Sure anything will be fine”, and I started to warm up a little on the instrument. For folks that don’t play, you have to realize that playing someone else’s guitar is like walking in someone else’s shoes so I took my time getting used to the instrument. Carol walked back in with two glasses of wine and some crackers on a tray and set them on the table in front of the couch and said, “Ok, play”. I started on a piece I had written and she seemed impressed so I went on to another piece. “Mind if I join you?” “No, I’d be delighted. What do you want to play?” She got her guitar and sat down beside me and slipped off her gloves. I think she noticed my disappointment and said, “Well have to make some sacrifices for art.” She checked the tuning on the guitar and said, “That first piece was nice, play that again.” I started playing and to my amazement and then delight she played a harmony part to my piece and it sounded like she had been playing it all her life. We started having a conversation that only two musicians can have, where one suggests a variation and the other follows and then suggests something else. When we finished she said, ”That was nice, did you write that?” “Yeah, but it never sounded that good before. You play very well”. “Thanks. I kind of thought that was yours. You look like the creative type and… it does take a bit of moxy to wear those heels.” “Oh yeah, not too many guys can wear heels and even fewer will wear them out in public.” “Why do you wear them?” “I like the look and the feel of the boots and they keep me in touch with my feminine side, which is really the creative side of me.” “Not many guys would say that but it’s the same with me. The tomboy side can rebuild an engine but the feminine side makes music.” I played a couple of more chords on the guitar and she sipped her wine and asked, “Is that as far as you push your feminine side? “Yeah, just about… why?” She sipped her wine again and picked up her gloves and said, “Do you want to try and push it a little farther?” Now I’m wearing 4” heeled boots in the apartment of a leather clad beauty who has just played rings around me on guitar and she is asking me if I want to push myself a little further…,”Sure, what do you have in mind?” “Wait there.” She got up and started to slip her gloves back on as she walked into her bedroom. In a minute she came back out holding a small leather skirt and said, “Here, put this on.” I think I had an astonished look on my face as she walked over holding the skirt. I reached out and took it. I realized she wasn’t kidding so I started to unzip my boots and take them off. She watched with interest and I realized she was really serious so I stood up and let my pants slide off and revealed that I was wearing panty hose. She didn’t miss a beat and said, “That’s what I thought you would be wearing, here let me help you.” I stepped into the skirt and pulled it up and she ran the zipper up the back and fastened the snap. I sat back down and put my boots back on and she zipped them up also. “Now stand up and walk around, lets see how that looks. How does it feel?”. I stood up and instinctively smoothed the skirt then took a few steps. The skirt felt fantastic and I was starting to appreciate this “exploring my feminine side” After a few more steps I turned back to her and said, ”Well?” “It looks great, here look in the mirror” and she led me to a full length mirror where I saw a guy in high heeled boots and a leather skirt looking back at me and thought ‘Yeah, that does look good’. The beauty in opera gloves standing beside me didn’t hurt the look either. She grinned as she and looked down at the front of the tight skirt and said, ”That’s why guys shouldn’t wear tight leather skirts out in public.” The excitement of being around her and wearing the tight skirt was showing through the front of the skirt for all to see. “Well, lets see if this theory works.” She said, “Go play something.” I made my way over to the couch and picked up the guitar and started playing some chords. I think her theory about exposing my creative side was good, I had never felt like I was feeling before and one chord lead into another in harmonies I didn’t know I could create. She slipped off her gloves and joined in the music making. After a while, she stopped playing and asked me if I wanted to push it a little further? Not knowing how I could feel much better, but with my curiosity peeked, I said, “Sure, I’m game.” She picked up her gloves, stood up and said, “Take off your shirt” and with that, headed back into her bedroom once again. She came back in, wearing her gloves, with holding a black leather bra and said, “Here let me help you with this” and proceeded to place it on me and fasten it in the back. She made sure I filled the cups as well as I was able by gently pushing things into place. She led me over to the mirror again and I saw that I had three lumps on the front of my body, two from the bra and the one on the skirt had come back. I was really feeling like I had never felt before. I suspect the bra had triggered the release of hormones I didn’t know I had and Carol standing also clad in leather just added to my excitement. All I could manage was to look at her and say, “Now what do we play?”

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

• 2 weeks later...

It's a well told story. The ending was funny.

I know the story is fantasy based. I just couldn't help but notice the dominant/leadership personality traits the girl took on in the fantasy and the submissive/follower traits the man took on.

She initiated inviting the male to her place, "do you want to come over and play for a while?"

She gave the command for the male to follow her, "follow me over."

This sentence too, "Carol walked back in with two glasses of wine and some crackers on a tray and set them on the table in front of the couch and said, “Ok, play”."

The man assents to the women's leadership role again when he asks, "What do you want to play?"

Carol continues the leadership role by asking, "Do you want to try and push it a little farther?" with regards to the male's feminine side.

Later she continues with the leadership role even more, "After a while, she stopped playing and asked me if I wanted to push it a little further?"

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.