A couple more of Missy

for post code and especially missy----- as always great pictures :D of a very nice looking lady :o and as always super shoes :wink::D how high are the first ones?? look like they are approaching the 7 mark.

patent leather and classic high heel pumps area.

Well You've done it again!! They only get better :D

How about a short MPEG with some EXTREME heels this time, maybe the Black pumps with the metal heel? :wink: So we can all see how it's done by the pro's....

I enjoyed the last Mpegs and just a suggestion.

Ruud

Good idea Ruud. Postcode - any chance of some MPEG's?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Great model, great subject matter, great photography. Too bad we don't hear from PostCode or Missy any longer. Would love it if they'd check in once in a while. :roll:

Women who wear heels are to be admired and appreciated for the feminine visage they create.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

PostCode & Missy, I recently went to your website & wow. your shoe selection & collection is exactly my taste. These new pix are great. I am a sucker for the red patent pumps. Did you all add the bow aftermarket? Every mans fantasy is too have a beutiful woman display such class for the ENTIRE world to enjoy. I hope to publish my wifes shoe pix upon my return home. I do have two styles of her shoes that she sent with me that I added in 6" white spikes thread of his wifes pix. I included a 6" red patent pump that appears to be similiar to Missy's. Great photos! Heeluvr

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

Slutty Sharon:-) I'm sure that someone will solve your problem in short order. Meanwhile---welcome to the Forum. Tell us a bit about yourself. It is always nice too have a gal with us here on the Board. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!