Hello and a special thanks

Hello to everyone I am the wife of 5inchforme. I am happy to be a part of this community and I wanted to send a special thanks to Tech and Dr. Shoe for all your assistance in helping become a part of the community. You both are the best. MUAH! A little about me. I have had a passion for high heels since I was a young girl and started wearing them at the age of 12. At first they were hard to walk in but with my mothers help I learned how to look like a lady and walk more than 5 steps before falling over. I started wearing heels exclusivly at 15 and I have never looked back. I own 3 pairs of flat shoes including my running shoes that I usually wear for work. Since 5inch and I have been married we have both enjoyed high heels and I think we will until our bodies can't take it anymore. I work as a pediatrics doctor so I don't get to wear heels at work very often but I am happy when I do. My favorite to wear are my 6" stiletto booties from a place in germany. My other loves are sandals and wedges. I look forward to getting a chance to talk to you all and enjoying myself as much as my husband has! Ginaveve

Welcome to hhplace Ginaveve :) We really appreciate having such an enthusiastic and outgoing high heel lover joining us. Our congratulations to 5informe for having found you and allowing us to get to know you, too. :silly::smile:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Thank God there are still women out there (like all on the ones here) that still wear heels!

Oh and Welcome! :smile:

I am sometimes pained when I see a woman wear flip flops with an outfit that would look so much better with heels. I wear heels for what they do for my body. Yes, sometimes my feet pay for wanting to look good but it is a small price to pay and at the end of the day I am rewarded for it.

Heels are great and muah to you all!

Welcome! :smile: great to have another couple on here to share experiances with and here from! you give hope to us all that may want to branch out and indulge our partners in our passion for heels! hope you both enjoy HHP!

hello all ya lovely folks whats new here

You're getting there, wisher.....Why not just introduce yourself to all of us and tell us of your interest in high heels? Go on, take the plunge.......just speak right out and tell us how heels have affected your life....:smile:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

• 3 weeks later...

hello great forum!!!

Nice to have you joining us, 3g1ta. Why not take a minute and introduce yourself to the forum and tell us about your interest in high heels?:smile:

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome Ginaveve,

Thank you for a great introduction to the HH Place, it is great to have

you and the interests of your husband join us. You are a unique couple to have joined us here, I look forward to you posts and threads.

Welcome and enjoy!

Mtnsofheels