My first sandals!

This is, if I'm not mistaken, my first pair of sandals :) Since I'm more of a pumps kinda girl that is generally what I use and buy but with spring coming up I guess I got inspired :silly: Sorry for the lousy pics, I'm alone at the moment so I had to take them myself... :smile:

post-19478-133522909325_thumb.jpg

post-19478-133522909364_thumb.jpg

post-19478-133522909387_thumb.jpg

“Sometimes you have to sacrifice your performance for high heels” www.heelsoholic.com

This is, if I'm not mistaken, my first pair of sandals :) Since I'm more of a pumps kinda girl that is generally what I use and buy but with spring coming up I guess I got inspired :silly:

Sorry for the lousy pics, I'm alone at the moment so I had to take them myself... :smile:

Nice sandals. Just think, now you can accessorise with some nice coloured nail polishes. Plenty of colours will go with those black sandals and painted nails will really compliment them.

Those are very beautiful sandals. What brand are they? My wife wants a pair now haha

I'm not sure about the brand and I can't check right now since I'm about 150 km away from them at the moment. But I'll check in a couple of days if you like :smile: What I can tell you right away though is that they only cost about $30!

“Sometimes you have to sacrifice your performance for high heels” www.heelsoholic.com

This is, if I'm not mistaken, my first pair of sandals :) Since I'm more of a pumps kinda girl that is generally what I use and buy but with spring coming up I guess I got inspired :silly:

Sorry for the lousy pics, I'm alone at the moment so I had to take them myself... :smile:

The pics are just fine. We can see with great detail. All that's left is to get a pedi and complete your outfit. Then you can knock us all out.