SQUEEKING SHOES......HELP!!!

I have a pair of platforms...(sorry laurie) and they squeek when i walk they are of a rubbery type material for the platform and heel

http://pub6.bravenet.com/photocenter/view.php?img=36060&usernum=463335865

problem is when i walk they squeek (the only way i can despribe the sound)

CAN SOMEONE HELP

the squeek comes from where the ball of the foot should be ( i dont know what its called..iv forgot)

if you cant see the photo here is the url for it

http://pub6.bravenet.com/photocenter/view.php?img=36060&usernum=463335865

Do they need feeding or oiling?

I have no idea how to fix that; it is darn annoying and can happen to anyone.

I'm reminded of an extremely smartly dressed lady, a few years ago, with many designer labels, and very posh looking. She was wearing ankle strap sandals, with almost 5 inch stiletto heels, and the only distraction was that one of the shoes squeaked with every step. That really spoilt the image.

I have one boot in a pair of boots that click when I walk, but I know that is caused by the strip in the arch of my foot coming loose. It's possible that you could be suffering the same problem. Is it in one or both shoes?

I have a couple of pairs of shoes that my toe nails cause a horrible sqeak. It's not all the time however so am guessing that I need to trim my toenails more often, I think :wink::D

Let calm be widespread

May the sea glisten like greenstone

And the shimmer of summer

Dance across your pathway

"Communication is a two way thing"

I have a couple of pairs of shoes that my toe nails cause a horrible sqeak. It's not all the time however so am guessing that I need to trim my toenails more often, I think :wink::D

You might save some on nail varnish if you do :o

(I wonder how many miles per gallon you get on it :D ! )

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"