Introducing new member & question

hi there!

Found this site via google & decided to join after reading some threads. Very informative & interesting place indeed. So hi to everyone :wave:

Actually I have one question aswell about certain boots, here's the picture (wonder why I can't attach any images?):

Posted Image

I've been looking for that kind of boots quite some time now. I've found lots of platforms but not this kind. Any advice/idea where to look? The thing is, they have platform AND extreme high heel.

Cheers,

BH

Welcome to HHP:wave: You are allowed to post images and do various other things after you have made a few posts. It's either 5 or 10, can't remember but it's somewhere in the rules. Those are some pretty imposing boots in that photo.

Welcome to hhplace, boothill :) very interesting boots in your attachment. Where do you plan to wear them and when you do, are you going to post pics of them here? :smile:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Welcome to hhplace, boothill :) very interesting boots in your attachment. Where do you plan to wear them and when you do, are you going to post pics of them here?

:smile:

haven't yet decided...but I guess we'll find out about that! Right now I'm still searching....

they look like the pleaser ADORE-2023

have a look on the pleaser web site www.pleaserusa.com

IMHO you can't really compare/confuse them to any Pleaser boots. All Pleaser boots are pretty ordinary comparing to them (the ones in my first post).

I believe that they were custom made for Betty Page. I don't know who made them but I saw them in Bootlovers.com and in The Boot fetishist blog. I'm sorry I couldn't help you.

Thanks for this info, at least something new! =)

Actually I found something a bit similar:

http://www.elite-heels.com/shop/product_info.php?info=p187_Bettie-Page-Style-Fetish-Platform-High-Heels-7inch-Heels.html

But the heel's not high enough...

BINGO:

http://thebootfetishist.blogspot.com/2010/03/betty-page-boots.html

"These beauties were featured in Bootlovers Issue 13. Apparently they date from the 1930's and were made by a little known bootmaker from Manhattan called Sal Gervasio.

Apparently Lennie Burtman (Exotique) managed to acquire these from their original owner. They are a Ladies US Size 9. They eventually became part of the Gemini/Klein collection and then passed to a private collector, which means sadly, unless the present owner has an impulsive fit or loses his marbles, these beauties are unlikely to resurface for some time."