foot and arch training/stretching help

kazuya

I have somewhat flat feet that aren't extremely flexible. Does anyone know of a good device or what I can do to improve my arches and flexibility. Thanx

With things like this it's always a good idea to get expert opinion.

Go to your local 'Scholl Centre' (if you have them in the US), or a good chiropodist, and get some proper arch supports made for you. They will also be able to advise on an excercise routine to give you some more flexibilty in your arches.

My best friend had this problem so we took a trip to get some done. The 'Scholl Centres' here in the UK do free fittings, and you can get them designed really small now, so they are simply a little strip that slips under your foot. You will hardly notice they are there, and my friend said that the the relief was incredible. She was able to wear high stilettos with no discomfort, wheras before, her feet were killing her after about 30 minutes.

Here's the US Contact Site for 'Dr. Scholl's':

http://www.drscholls.com/drscholls/company/contactus.jsp

You'll notice that Arch Pain is the top listing on the left menu. Also, click on the 'For Her' button on the top row. There's plenty of useful aids there too.

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"