STOCKING PREFERENCE WITH HEELS?

JCinHeels

Hi everyone, i was curious as to what type of stockings or pantyhose(if any) you prefer to wear with your heels. im partial to a nice 6 strap garterbelt and sheer or rht stockings for daily wear. i also occasionally wear pantyhose or a bodystocking. so, what do you wear with your heels??? :wink:

the fastest way to this man's heart is with nice legs in high heels

well JCINHEELS, thats a very good question indeed!! :wink: it all depends on WHICH pair of heels (shoes or boots) that I'm going to wear for that day some I wear thick socks (like the blade heel boots I'm wearing now with black valour pants tucked into them) or my other wedge platform styles that require thin hose (due to the type of the boot in question and how they fit on my feet) so @ least (for me anyways) it's always "the right sock for the right footwear" type of thing :D yours, Brad (in blade heel boots as always)

men still look good with pants tucked into the right boots!

I prefer stockings or bare legs. For stockings, even if they are stay ups, I always attach a four strap garter belt. Yes it looks sexy, feels sexy, but in a way, it is also more practical than the so called pantyhose, and it takes the same amount of time to get into stockings with a garter belt as pantyhose, once you are good at hooking the snaps.

Normally nothing. I'm a boot fan wearing my boots usually with bare feet. With sandals I prefer nylon pantyhoses. You told about straps and garterbelts. Do you also wear corselets rsp. tight corsets? I suppose you are a guy :wink: nice greetings micha

The best fashion is your own fashion!

Hi micha! :D I wondered how is it that you can wear your boots without socks (or hose) without any problems? I can not seem to do that too much with out some kind of foot fungus type of "attack" (athletes foot no less) :wink: only with sandals I can wear bare foot with no problems whatsoever!! :o

men still look good with pants tucked into the right boots!

Yes, fine stockings are nice to wear, and a back-seam adds interest (also for the wearer). Suspenders are fine, but I find 6 straps to be nicer than 4. For a completely different feel, the Fully Fashioned stocking are really nice. These are not stretchy (make sure you get the right size!) but are made exactly leg shaped. They have a lot more smooth feel to them, and often a nicer sheen.

Micha, Yes i am indeed a guy, i do on occasion wear a corset. im trying to lose a bit more weight and as my reward for reaching my goal, my gf is going to take me to get properly fitted for a good corset and together we will begin tightlacing.

I generally wear knee-highs (pop-sox), but for the right occasion I'd quite like to try some fishnet hold-up stockings!

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

Debbie is really the "authority" on wearing stockings. And Jane and Laurie, too. I usually wear "Trouser socks" with every day heels. I do have several pairs of real nylons that I wear with pumps, though.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

• 2 weeks later...

Typically I do some type of thigh high or ankle sock only if the shoes are too tight to go bare. My first pick is white but occasionally black fishnet or nude enters the equation. :wink: AZShoeNut

Life is short...  Wear the bleeping shoes!

Lace top hold-ups (mainly), stockings (haven't worn them very much since discovering hold-ups), vintage nylons, bare legs, trainer socks, mens thin ankle socks, Knee high nylons, tights (very rarely as I hate them)... basically it all depends on what I'm wearing on my feet and how I feel at the time :wink:

Let calm be widespread

May the sea glisten like greenstone

And the shimmer of summer

Dance across your pathway

"Communication is a two way thing"

• 2 weeks later...

Lace top hold-ups (mainly), stockings (haven't worn them very much since discovering hold-ups), vintage nylons, bare legs, trainer socks, mens thin ankle socks, Knee high nylons, tights (very rarely as I hate them)... basically it all depends on what I'm wearing on my feet and how I feel at the time :D

Now there's someone with an adventurous socks life :wink:

(I think I'm going to be slapped later... tee hee...)

Obsox: I've found some thin 'ladies' trouser socks. They're thinner than normal blokewear, and they're nice under boots. If I could find some nice shoes, I'd try these socks with those.

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

Definitely thigh highs. Tan, off-black or black with "love-lines" Make me crazy!!! They accentuate the curves of the legs and the sexy allure of the feet/toes they encase. Definitely nylons are it for me. Especially with open toed heels!!! Toe cleavage YUMMMMMMMMM!!!

You know... fishnets are always a nice compliment, when they are stockings. Care must be taken in the work place, but they do look nice, and are not always as hot. When my four inch oxfords were still wearable, I loved matching them with fishnets and pants. Since the lace area was open, you couls see the fishnets. It was like offering a glimpse at what was underneath... And when you retain water, they leave a nice pattern on the legs. I am not sure if men have to deal with that so much...

fishnets can also leave some very interesting tan lines on a persons legs. lately i've been wearing either very sheer tan or black stockings or fishnets

You know... fishnets are always a nice compliment, when they are stockings. Care must be taken in the work place, but they do look nice, and are not always as hot. When my four inch oxfords were still wearable, I loved matching them with fishnets and pants. Since the lace area was open, you couls see the fishnets. It was like offering a glimpse at what was underneath...

And when you retain water, they leave a nice pattern on the legs. I am not sure if men have to deal with that so much...

I think I'll try that one of these days. Well ,all except the water retaining thing :lol: To be honest, I tend to suffer from beer retaining, these days :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Like my nickname, I really like to wear the "DIM" brand pantyhose. The "DIM DIAM'S Voile Galbé" is really hot when you wear high heels. In black, simply beautiful. I almost forgot, "DIM Sublim, voile brillant" is really a nice pantyhose to wear with high heels. Those shiny hose are really hot :lol:

• 3 weeks later...