Hello From Wakefield

Hiya everyone My name is Denise and I am new to this site will learn it as I browse around. I have my own site if you like to have alook and see wat I look like Hope you like it as I do and My footfetish is boots and heels lol Bye for now Denise xxx

Hiya everyone My name is Denise and I am new to this site will learn it as I browse around.

I have my own site if you like to have alook and see wat I look like

Hope you like it as I do and My footfetish is boots and heels lol

Bye for now Denise xxx

Welcome to hhplace, Denise :smile:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Hiya everyone My name is Denise and I am new to this site will learn it as I browse around.

I have my own site if you like to have alook and see wat I look like

Hope you like it as I do and My footfetish is boots and heels lol

Bye for now Denise xxx

Hi Denise

Welcome to HHPlace, we do hope you enjoy making new friends and chatting with other like minded's from all over the world, just so long as your not here ONLY to plug your website, then all things will be just great :smile:

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

MSinglewoman - welcome to the site. Sure that you'll find like minded people here and we look forward to hearing more from you.

Ironically, never heard of or been to Wakefield .. until yesterday when my client suggested I meet him there. Anyway, on my way out, stopped in at Brantano to see what they had in larger sizes - never been into one before and certainly haven't seen them mentioned much here.

Anyway, turns, out hey have a reasonable selection in larger sizes - especially 9's. It seemed to thin out quite a bit moving to 10's - OK selection in office type or smart casual wear but very little in party or going out styles compared to 9's. Can sometimes squeeze into 9's but they were really not comfortable like other brands - thinking back now sock may have had something to do with it .. :smile: . When oh when am I going to lose the embaressment and just take my time?? :)

Anyway, was going to go for these: but just my luck, they didnt have it in a 10! :silly:

http://www.brantano.co.uk/Shop/brantano_uk/Ladies/Little%20to%20Large/10/Shoes/Formal/2610244710.aspx?category=019904100101

Must admit, based on my first impression, I agree with Silvikrin - didnt seem like a place that a bloke could walk around in heels but the young lady who helped me said that she had two regulars come in, try on and buy + she reckoned that they had blokes trying on heels at least a couple times a month - any members from here?

Gingers Rogers did everything Fred Astair did .. but backwards and in heels

• 3 weeks later...