Shoes you wish you could wear

Maximilian

I could probably deal with most of the inconveniences that Maximilian has used in his opening thread, if there was a chance to get the heels depicted by my avatar, which have been forever on my wish list. One pair would not be enough. I'd still want to find them in other colors and materials after I had bought all the patent leather colors. So, if any one sees a pair of court shoes with an A-Line vamp cut and stiletto heels as shown by my avatar, let me know through any means available.

I could probably deal with most of the inconveniences that Maximilian has used in his opening thread, if there was a chance to get the heels depicted by my avatar, which have been forever on my wish list. One pair would not be enough. I'd still want to find them in other colors and materials after I had bought all the patent leather colors. So, if any one sees a pair of court shoes with an A-Line vamp cut and stiletto heels as shown by my avatar, let me know through any means available.

Don't know all your requirements, but these are available from Sexy Shoes:

http://www.sexyshoes.com/p-255-4211-best-in-her-class.aspx

They come in patent and smooth, and are available in large sizes, in which the heels go up to 5".

Oh, you need wide width?

http://www.sexyshoes.com/p-418-4214-wide-width-pump.aspx

Fewer colors, but still some good choices.

I have several pairs and will never part with them.

Hi! BoysLegs, I appreciate your notice of the courts Sexy Shoes has available. It has been awhile, but I have sampled a couple of the p-255-4211. You're right about them being close to what I'm looking for, but they don't have the A-Line cut on the vamp. Their court shoes have the more common curved cut across the toe joint area. As you look at the A figure, imagine the top of the A is the point of the toe box. If you filled in the inclosed part of the A with the same coloring as its outline you should see the idea of the A-Line design I'm looking for. I realize it is being picky, because the curved, the asymmetricly slanted, the vee'ed, or even some decorative lace-like cuts can be just as attractive, but it's the simplicity and the clean styling of the A design I would rather have. Again thanks for your efforts.

Histiletto, if you are really interested in having a pair of shoes identical to those in your avatar, you should get with Gina via PM and see if she can't have a pair custom made for you. I know she has the capability to produce custom shoes but I don't know any details like price, time to make, etc. What I do know is that she will personally see that you will get good quality and what you want.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Hey Bubba136, I have approached Elite Heels about customizing one of their designs being advertised and they didn't seem to want to make that adjustment. It probably wouldn't hurt to try again though. So we'll see, when I can budget the funds to have them make my A-Line stilettos.

You might also try LaPiazza in Germany. I know they have made shoes for some of the people that used to chat in Jenny's chat room, several years ago. Which ever vendor you decide to use, it probably would be useful to make a personal visit to their businesses to discuss, eyeball to eyeball, your requirements so there is less room for misunderstanding.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

• 7 months later...

When I was a kid I could never wear slip-on shoes - mine always had to have laces or a buckle or zip or the like. Now, I don´t think I could wear pumps without them slipping off, which is a pity as there are some very nice styles out there. I´m mostly into knee-high boots now, but my problem here is that my legs are so thin that the ankle and shaft are nearly always too wide. I end up modifying the shaft myself, but it´s a pita. So I guess the answer to the question is...I wish I could just wear any boots I like and have them fit properly off the peg without having to modify them.

I REALLY wish I could wear 6" strappy sandals or mules for longer than an hour without my feet, ankles and legs aching like mad. I'm in my mid-'40's now, so my muscles and joints just aren't as supple and strong as they were. I CAN wear them, but only for a short while now.

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

I too wish I were more comfortable wearing 6" high heels (no platform). I wear them around the house and I have practiced and even worn them occasionally in public. I am more comfortable in 5" high heels. You wouldn't think that one inch would make that much difference, but I walk so much more slowly in 6" high heels than 5" high heels.

• 1 month later...

Don't you just hate it when you see a pair of shoes/boots that make you say to yourself "I WANT THOSE...NOW!!!" but then you discover a piece of information about them that brings your hopes crashing down?

It happens to me constantly. The reasons that would ultimately enable myself to wear those beauties only in my dreams could be:

1) Size. For 'some reason', shoe makers/designers haven't taken the male population into consideration when creating their works of art and we find ourselves unable to physically fit our feet into them. This, of course is a problem for many women with larger feet as well.

2) Price. Ahh yes. Don't you just hate it when you have to choose between paying your mortgage/food and those amazing designer heels?

3) Online shipping. You find a pair that you love. They are the right size, they are available in the color you want, the price works for you. You proceed to the checkout only to discover that they DO NOT ship to your area/country. Arghhhhh!!!!

I'm sure there are more reasons but these are the most common reasons that affect my ability to get the shoes/boots I wish I could.

Anyway, the purpose of this thread is for everyone to post pics/links of shoes they wish they could have. When you do share with us your pics/links, please tell us why you like them. If you want, share with us why they aren't already on your feet lol.

I'll go first then,

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260574362945&fromMakeTrack=true&ssPageName=VIP:watchlink:top:en

I've seen these boots for sale about a year and a half ago. To me they are the perfect thigh boots, very chic and not trashy in any way. They are also YSL so you know they are top quality. The reason these boots aren't purchased and on the way to me as I'm writing this is because no matter how hard I'd try, I could never fit my feet in them.

I can only dream to find these in a size 10 us/41 europe. If anyone does find them in that size, please let me know. In the meantime, I envy anyone here who has the right foot size (I suspect only the women may apply) and the desire to buy these.

Hi Maximilian,

do you have found these wonderful boots in your size?

Really a wonderful model.

You have great luck with size 41! With size 44, it still looks much worse!