Shoes you wish you could wear

Maximilian

Don't you just hate it when you see a pair of shoes/boots that make you say to yourself "I WANT THOSE...NOW!!!" but then you discover a piece of information about them that brings your hopes crashing down?

It happens to me constantly. The reasons that would ultimately enable myself to wear those beauties only in my dreams could be:

1) Size. For 'some reason', shoe makers/designers haven't taken the male population into consideration when creating their works of art and we find ourselves unable to physically fit our feet into them. This, of course is a problem for many women with larger feet as well.

2) Price. Ahh yes. Don't you just hate it when you have to choose between paying your mortgage/food and those amazing designer heels?

3) Online shipping. You find a pair that you love. They are the right size, they are available in the color you want, the price works for you. You proceed to the checkout only to discover that they DO NOT ship to your area/country. Arghhhhh!!!!

I'm sure there are more reasons but these are the most common reasons that affect my ability to get the shoes/boots I wish I could.

Anyway, the purpose of this thread is for everyone to post pics/links of shoes they wish they could have. When you do share with us your pics/links, please tell us why you like them. If you want, share with us why they aren't already on your feet lol.

I'll go first then,

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260574362945&fromMakeTrack=true&ssPageName=VIP:watchlink:top:en

I've seen these boots for sale about a year and a half ago. To me they are the perfect thigh boots, very chic and not trashy in any way. They are also YSL so you know they are top quality. The reason these boots aren't purchased and on the way to me as I'm writing this is because no matter how hard I'd try, I could never fit my feet in them.

I can only dream to find these in a size 10 us/41 europe. If anyone does find them in that size, please let me know. In the meantime, I envy anyone here who has the right foot size (I suspect only the women may apply) and the desire to buy these.

post-6918-1335229089_thumb.jpg

post-6918-133522908903_thumb.jpg

post-6918-133522908906_thumb.jpg

Wear do I start..lol I'd say my number 1 would be these Old Gringo "Garza leoparditos".. I have found them, and in my size, but I just can't justify shelling out $400.00+ for them.. Number 2 would be the Newrocks...

post-5019-133522908909_thumb.jpg

post-5019-133522908912_thumb.jpg

Never frown because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.

Wear do I start..lol

I'd say my number 1 would be these Old Gringo "Garza leoparditos".. I have found them, and in my size, but I just can't justify shelling out $400.00+ for them..

Number 2 would be the Newrocks...

I also love Old Gringo boots. They are so stylish. I have the Dona Carlota boots. I don't think they sell them anymore but they have a 2.5 inch heel and very pointed toes. I get many compliments on them.

ANYTHING by 'Ibinka' of Spain, but especially these two pairs of White and Brown thighboots. They made THE most gorgeous boots, but sadly no longer do, as the Company went Bankrupt a few years ago:

post-1866-133522908944_thumb.jpg

post-1866-133522908931_thumb.jpg

post-1866-133522908938_thumb.jpg

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

I've seen these boots for sale about a year and a half ago. To me they are the perfect thigh boots, very chic and not trashy in any way. They are also YSL so you know they are top quality. The reason these boots aren't purchased and on the way to me as I'm writing this is because no matter how hard I'd try, I could never fit my feet in them.

I can only dream to find these in a size 10 us/41 europe. If anyone does find them in that size, please let me know. In the meantime, I envy anyone here who has the right foot size (I suspect only the women may apply) and the desire to buy these.

Max, I love those boots as well. I'll let you have the first ones you find in that size, but can I be the second? -- FF

Wear do I start..lol

I'd say my number 1 would be these Old Gringo "Garza leoparditos".. I have found them, and in my size, but I just can't justify shelling out $400.00+ for them..

Number 2 would be the Newrocks...

I've got that exact pair of New Rocks!

For me it would be the Christian Louboutin Alti Bottes, I can't find a good picture of them but they're black leather stiletto knee boots with platforms and back zips. They're yummy, but I can't afford them and I couldn't zip them up anyway. :smile:

Wood&metal,

Not exactly the same but you might get something similar to the cowboy boots at Cowboy Boots USA's ebay store. for <$200. The site's a bit disjointed but they do up to 5.5" heels with different leathers & paterns etc. http://stores.shop.ebay.co.uk/COWBOY-BOOTS-USA_CUSTOM-COWBOY-BOOTS_W0QQ_fsubZ1008848017QQ_sidZ391924077QQ_trksidZp4634Q2ec0Q2em322

I've no idea of the quality as haven't ordered but feedback's good. I'm tempted to try a 5.5" heel pair in aligator

Maximillian - I would have thought jean gaborit could send you something similar in a large size although they fall foul of one of your terms big time - prices are not low.

• Like 1

Thanks, 5.5... I've been thinking seriously about ordering from them for quite some time... I like the 5.5" in black, and I saw some others with 4" heels that I liked..

Never frown because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.

Plain black business attire pumps. I don't want anything flashy, just something well built. Real leather, a little padding, good fit. Evidentaully, if you have big feet, you must be a stripper and like PVC boots with flames.

I agree with you Max. Shipping, in my case, is the worst draw back as many internet sites don't ship overseas or out of the US & Canada. This is my major problem; I lost a couple of boots this winter that were at a very good price but shipping them to Argentina was a complete pain in the neck as the site don't ship outside the US. On the other hand, the TCO is 175% as you have to add taxes and duties to the price plus shipping, so price ends being a strong issue also. Sometimes I get lucky. In December I spoted a pair The Outnet ant $414.- which were originally at $1100.-- so... I couldn't say no and I snatched the opportunity. Size is a problem, but I've already spoted the brands which take 42 or 41 1/2 -my size- and I focus on those.

Maximilian You must have been reading my mind; those three reasons are my ultimate pet hates when it comes to fulfilling my desire/fetish for high heel boots. As for those boots: Wow, they are perfect. My favourite style in the late 70s/early 80s pull on high heel OTK and those YSL boots are exactly the same. The price was very reasonable but (sigh) my size nine (UK) feet will never be accommodated by such designers. Ah well, back to dreaming of struting my stuff in those boots.

My dream shoes:

In pumps:

Christian Louboutin Anemone Black Satin.

Boots:

Louboutin Babel 100 brown suede

Dolce & Gabbana Tassel for every day use -It's a pitty they've run out of stock, although they didn't ship here- http://www.shoehunting.com/find/view/10737/

And also D&G Lily.

Sandals:

Well, the list is long...

Dolcini, Zanotti, Le Silla -small numbers only :)-

Maryjanes:

Gucci's metal square heels in black patent (from the 1997/8 collection I believe) were awesome.

These Diego Dolcini's (fortunately they are at yoox and they do ship here and)

http://www.shoehunting.com/find/view/11285/

and these Lorenzi's

http://www.shoehunting.com/find/view/10585/

Booties:

Alexandra Nee 318 booties.

Ooops, I've already lost my mind... :smile:

There's never too many shoes or boots.

You are right Dawn I should try. Any suggestions on which new would be the best to buy? I have a skirt that I can wear with them just need to buy the shoes. It will be the first time I am nervous in heels because I am nervous already.

I think to be honest, a pair of Christian Louboutins are on every hh lover's list somewhere and in some form. I'd love these boots so much:

http://www.christianlouboutincom.com/images/Christian-Louboutin-Field-Boots-Black-2.jpg

But alas they don't stock my shoe size and the price doesn't leave much change from £250!!!

I'd love a pair of those too!

Add me to the list of wanting those Louboutins. Again they don't make my size which is just as well as I think that £250 is a substantial underestimate. I have a horrible feeling that £600 may be closer to the truth.

I like the police heels lol they'd make the fashion police look supper hot. :) The guy/gal wearing the white Ferrari heels and walking very fast and being pulled over to the side of the sidewalk ( Well others are walking a bit slower lol) with the police lights flashing on the back of his/her heels :) would be out of this world. After the officer hands you your speeding ticket saying have a nice day and please walk a bit slower. As he/she would walk away the flashing lights would be turned off!:silly: Well I'd love to stay but i'm off to work looking out for the walking police :smile:...

Another pair of beautiful boots I'd love to wear are these Chloe suede otk boots. They originally retail at around 1200 USD but you can get them for much less from the link above. As much as I like them in black, I also love them in olive as shown in the photo worn by the singer Fergie.

The reason I'm not buying them is that the heel is too high for me. I cannot comfortably wear 4.5 inch heels. I couldn't find them in a size 41 either.

post-6918-133522909859_thumb.jpg

post-6918-133522909861_thumb.jpg

post-6918-133522909864_thumb.jpg

post-6918-133522909868_thumb.jpg

well max, I really love those thighboots you wear (every color if more than one pair), I think they look high enough on you, & very stylish, too!! (I thought that they were about the same height as these ones by the way):smile: