At cruise

Jinx

Spent two days cruising with my wife. We danced a lot, spent time just wandering around, had great meals, etc. And most of the time I wore heels :smile: I got great encouragement from my wife once again, whole cruise she was complementing my looks and courage to wear footwear of my choise. First night I had my 4" black leather ankle boots while we enjoyd dinner together. First pics are from our cabin when we were getting ready to go out. And last pic is from restaurant... in last pic heels are not that wisible but you get the idea. Later on I changed to brown 3" block heel ankle boots. Second day I had same brown ankle boots as last night. No pics of me wearing those, sorry. I surely got some looks and double looks and direct staring, but no comments or questions asked.

post-1041-133522908887_thumb.jpg

post-1041-133522908891_thumb.jpg

post-1041-133522908893_thumb.jpg

post-1041-133522908898_thumb.jpg

As a matter of interest, Jinx, what cruise line and ship were you on? And did you go into dinner in the jacket/jeans shown in the pics? (I ask because most cruise ships expect at least 'smart casual' wear at dinner - and specifically no jeans. I'm not criticising your look at all, merely wondering what dress code you were supposed to follow.)

I surely got some looks and double looks and direct staring, but no comments or questions asked.

I am not surprised, people have a bit more time to themselves on a holiday so they have time to look and ponder as opposed to being at home and rushing around thinking of work and the hassles of everyday life.

However, you carry it off well and nobody could suggest that you dont look right in them.

Thanks for posting the pics here and thanks for wearing your heels out in public.

The angels have the phonebox.

Puffer, the cruise was round trip from Finland to Sweden. Those ships are not so high class, dress code to restaurants is not too strict eather. sendra45 you are right, when people are taking time off they have more time to concentrate what happens around them. At night time most places at ships are very crowded so no one really pays attention to footwear of others. But at day time when there is fewer people sitting/wandering around, I got long looks but no offensive words or behaviour anyhow. :smile: Thanks Roniheels and Maximilian. Yes we had very good time with my wife, few days off without children... (we have six of those anyway :)) so yes, very good time indeed! :silly:

Thanks Roniheels and Maximilian. Yes we had very good time with my wife, few days off without children... (we have six of those anyway :)) so yes, very good time indeed! :silly:

You are lucky to have such a large family! :smile: Two is the maximum most women will consider these days (at least in my country).

Jinx:-) You were probably ready to relax and get away from those 6 children but also ready to get back to see them all. Your outfits looks quite cool and well matched and I'm glad that you and your wife enjoyed the time together on the cruise. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Dawn HH, yes for sure sometimes you need to find time to spent without your kids, specially only devoted to your relationship with your SO. But you're right, it is always good to get back to home as well :smile:

And not forget the thoughtful and understanding wife.

Someone noticed! :smile:

Yeah, my wife tolerates my heels and gives great encouragement every time. She have told me that it is totally up to me what I want to wear, it is ok for her.

Her words from our discussion before the cruise: "Wear dress or what ever you like, I won't reject you or be ashamed becouse of you or what you wear. I love you just the way you are and I'm proud of you becouse you have the courage to be and wear what you want"

Do I need to tell that I love her more than words can ever say? :)

Someone noticed! :smile:

Yeah, my wife tolerates my heels and gives great encouragement every time. She have told me that it is totally up to me what I want to wear, it is ok for her.

Her words from our discussion before the cruise: "Wear dress or what ever you like, I won't reject you or be ashamed becouse of you or what you wear. I love you just the way you are and I'm proud of you becouse you have the courage to be and wear what you want"

Do I need to tell that I love her more than words can ever say? :)

Great pics:D

It is nice to have a understanding partner. Mine also is very understanding she is part of the reason im not just an admirer any more:D She encoraged me to start wearing heels and not just admire them.

It is nice to have a understanding partner. Mine also is very understanding she is part of the reason im not just an admirer any more:D She encoraged me to start wearing heels and not just admire them.

Thumbs up for you partner as well! :smile: