hello fellow heel lovers

Hi there, my name is Desmond, and im from Hong Kong. But ive recently moved to Australia for studies, and i have a great passion for high heel boots. Hope to meet other boot lovers in Australia. Does anyone live in Syndey? and hope to have a meet up some time? hope to hear from someone soon. Take care.:smile:

Welcome to hhplace, Desmond :) Sydney is a wonderful city. Enjoy yourself while you are there. While in Sydney, you might keep a lookout for one of our most favorite women in this world wearing high heels....that is our lovely Jane. If you see a gorgeous red headed woman wearing the most stylish and best looking clothing and high heels, that's her. (Hong Kong is a great city ,also and is the home of another one of our cherrished members, DebbieHK) :smile:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Thanks guys for making me feel so welcome. I really appreciate it. I'm glad i can finally after all these years have other guys to talk to about our common passion for heels. I look forward to chatting to you all and getting to know one another in the future, and meet other heel lovers in Sydney.