Looking for springolators

barbara

Ive bought several pair of springolator shoes on ebay and really love them.I always wondered why they didnt make them any more. Yesterday I found some that look just like the original ones with the elastic in the sole .I ordered a pair from Bernardo shoes.I cant wait to get them

• 2 months later...

Ive bought several pair of springolator shoes on ebay and really love them.I always wondered why they didnt make them any more. Yesterday I found some that look just like the original ones with the elastic in the sole .I ordered a pair from Bernardo shoes.I cant wait to get them

Are these anything like Nike Shox or Adidas Power Bounce?

I typically wear heels but when I go for fitness aerobics class, I have a pair of really springy Adidas Power Bounce sneakers which almost look like I have a pair of springs attached to my feet. The feel is great too.

No,springolators are slides or mules that were originally made back in the fifties and early sixties. They have an hidden elastic strap in the sole that when there on keeps them snug to your feet. there very comfortable

Dear heidi.bier, you seem pretty interested in the springolator shoes. Ive tried to explain what the shoe is and what they look like. I wish you would look at the shoe site I mentioned and you can see what they do look like. I dont think they have any of the high heel boots you seem to like though. By the way Im not much of a collecter of barbie dolls or stamps