Hello from London

Fab site, which I kind of happened across and thought 'Wow, I'm home!' Anyway I'm currently in London working during the week and Manchester during (some) weekends, and yes I catch the train in my heels (and possibly corset). I've got some fab 3-4 inch brogue heels in both black & brown from 'New Look', go great with jeans or suit, even bought myself some pinstripe ladies trousers for the right 'swish' as I walk (they also hide the heel a bit if I'm feeling a bit self consious on the tube-although I do get spotted occasionaly). Other than that I'm very much into ballet, the dancing, not just the shoes! Ta ra for now chucks Silvikrin

Welcome to hhplace, Silvikrin :) As you wear your heels out and about in London and openly on the train between destinations, I am really surprised that you haven't come in contact with one of the many members of hhplace that also circulates about London wearing heels and assorted other items of clothing from the women's side of the isle. Nice to have you joining us. :smile:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Thanks all, I probably have walked past other members, but sometimes I'm probably in my own little world. I'm more surprised they haven't seen me coming back from Ballet in my tights, wandering through St.Pancras station. Looking forward to getting into the forums. Although somewhat surprised my works laptop lets me in here, it bars everywhere else! S.

Hi all I have been a member of this site previously in a feminine persona, but have recently come to accept that whilst I occasionally still enjoy dressing "all the way", I am actually really an androgynous male rather than a transvestite. I tend to hover in the half light between masculine and femine. By day I am an outwardly everage alpha male in a suit. But under that suit there are pantyhose and lingerie. Outside of my professional environemnt I frequently wear other itmes of femeine clothing and even, sometimes a touch of makeup. High heels - boots and shoes - are an enormous passion of mine. I do wear them in paublic - with suits, with womens jeans and trouser, with leggings and with skirts and kilts. I wish I could also do so in my professional environment, but the business and legal world is still very coneservative. However some of my colleagues know of and accept my little 'quirks'. Generally most people accept that whatever one does in their own time is their own business. I live near Wiesbaden and work in Frankfurt but visit London regularly. So if ever you see a guy on a train or in a cafe dressed in womens' jeans and a pair of stiletto heeled shoes, or a pair of womens shorts, pantyhose and knee high stiletto heeled boots come and introduce yourself. Regards Ashley

Hi all

Goes to prove what we've all suspected.....that there are men posing as women lurking within the "girls only" section. :smile:

I tend to hover in the half light between masculine and femine.

By day I am an outwardly everage alpha male in a suit.

It sounds to me that you'll be easy to spot ! :) However, you will have to make sure that you mention your nick name because there are quite a few of our members that dress the same way......

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Androgynous:-) There are a lot of males on this Forum that wear panties and pantyhose under their male clothes daily to work and everywhere else. You are not alone. We welcome you here to post under the above name but please do not post in the "For The Girls" thread. Site rules you know. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

So if ever you see a guy on a train or in a cafe dressed in womens' jeans and a pair of stiletto heeled shoes, or a pair of womens shorts, pantyhose and knee high stiletto heeled boots come and introduce yourself.

Regards

Ashley

Of course, that guy could easily be me and I dare say a few others on here, but still feel free to say "hi!" :smile:

It's my opinion, no more, no less :wave:

I'm more surprised they haven't seen me coming back from Ballet in my tights, wandering through St.Pancras station.

What else do you wear with your tights? Love to know, maybe so I can get more daring :smile:

It's my opinion, no more, no less :wave:

Please bear in mind that this is a high heel site and not a tights/pantyhose site nor is it about underwear either. :smile:

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

I see that Androgynous has only just joined (or re-joined) but is listed as a 'banned user'. And, although showing as having made 4 posts, only 2 are viewable, it seems, and neither seems to be offensive. So, what has gone wrong, please? Or do we wait with bated breath for a visiting lawyer in a man's suit and stilettos to start issuing writs? (Sorry, Lord Woolf - must learn to call them 'claim forms' now.)

I see that Androgynous has only just joined (or re-joined) but is listed as a 'banned user'. And, although showing as having made 4 posts, only 2 are viewable, it seems, and neither seems to be offensive.

So, what has gone wrong, please? Or do we wait with bated breath for a visiting lawyer in a man's suit and stilettos to start issuing writs? (Sorry, Lord Woolf - must learn to call them 'claim forms' now.)

Why exactly do you think the other 2 are not visible? Possibly something to do with the ban? I'd say you maybe answered your own question buddy...

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

Why exactly do you think the other 2 are not visible? Possibly something to do with the ban? I'd say you maybe answered your own question buddy...

Yes, I did wonder - but I ain't a mod or a mindreader so I could see no tangible reason. Isn't there usually a comment when someone is banned - and if posts are deleted, doesn't the total number change? And I for one am curious as to what went wrong.

Yes, I did wonder - but I ain't a mod or a mindreader so I could see no tangible reason. Isn't there usually a comment when someone is banned - and if posts are deleted, doesn't the total number change? And I for one am curious as to what went wrong.

Sorry mate, wasnt being rude, was more tongue in cheek, nudge nudge, wink wink kinda saying...

All that went wrong is he didnt like nor follow the rules he signed up to, broke them, thus was banned. Some of his posts were moved elsewhere, nuff said really.. We dont ban people for the fun of it, so if people suddenly appear banned after a short spell here, you can be sure its for breaking the rules in a way that any infractions or warnings just wouldnt be deemed sufficient.

:smile:

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

Albeit it's not a site about nylons, I'd say nylons/tights are a must if you're wearing heels, in fact it's positively embarrising if you're not as I found out the other day. Went up to St Albans for a day trip with the girlfriend & ended up in New Look (again) & found a fab pair of 6 inch ankle heel boots for £15. However as I tried them on I remembered I wasn't wearing tights but a pair of 'manly' socks which of course had to come off & underneath two week old, rather chiped nail varnish. I was more embarrised about that than walking up & down the shop in the heels! Still bought them.