Shoes from Brazilan Orchid or Classic Pumps

RonC

Hi! I haven't ordered anything from either firm yet, so I can't comment on quailty/service, but I admire your taste which co-incides with mine! Classic Pumps have those superb low-cut pumps showing toe-cleavage (I HATE pumps with high, ugly uppers), and Brazilian orchid excell with their lovely low-cut mules (again the toe-straps of most other mules seem unnecessarily high-cut a stodgy). I really just posted to say why not include Lovely Pumps as well as Classic Pumps? To me, their range looks even more exciting, although it's more expensive that Classic Pumps. Hope you manage to get something and that it satisfies you! Cheers, Heelsfan.

Onwards and upwards!

I think that Brazilian Orchid got a mention a year or two back in the Patent Newsletter (not too difficult to find archived copies via Google), but I can't remember if the write-up was good or bad. I know that PL did print a number of warnings about some bad manufacturers and retailers, but cannot remember who they are now.

Just as an addition to this topic, I would like to note that both Brazilian Orchid, Lovely Pumps, and Classic Pumps carry sizes up to 12 US (I think Brazilian Orchid even goes larger than that). So if anyone is seeking heels in large sizes, with some very excellent styles at both sites, they would be a good choice.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I purchased a pair of size 12, black suede, Lolas from Classic Pumps a couple years ago. I have to say that they are one awesome pair of shoes. My size 12 runs from medium to large and the shoes are a little small on me. One thing that I do really dig about them is that their size to height ratio is retained on the larger sized shoe. If you like their appearance on the modeled foot then they look the same across the board. The quality is great and the customer service is top notch. :wink: AZShoe Nut

Life is short...  Wear the bleeping shoes!

• 6 years later...

Hi,

I'm going to bump this up because I've been looking at getting a pair of pumps from Brazilian Orchid or Classic Pumps.

Thanks!

Erika Hosoiri's shoes from 'Brazilian Orchid' are simply beautiful! They are superbly made - gorgeous to look at and divine to wear - they are really comfortable. If you have any query - she will answer you personally - and will make shoes to fit if necessary. The ONLY drawback - is that she doesn't make her fabulous shoes any higher than 4"!!!:pulsingheart:

Classic Pumps are beautiful shoes too - so you can't go wrong with either of them to be honest!:blinkbigeyes:

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

Some time back, I did purchase a pair of Rossi black patent pumps from Classic Pumps. Same as those in my avatar. As noted by AZShoenut, the size 12's actually run a bit on the snug side, especially if one has a wider foot. Walt at Classic Pumps is great to work with, by the way. Shoes aren't inexpensive though, as most are now over $100.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the replies. I jsut ordered a pair from Brazilian Orchid. I like the shape of their shoes better. I'll let everyone know how they are when I receive them!

Excited.

Oh i got

http://www.brazilianorchid.com.br/body.mv?1

in faux black croc. 10cm heel.

I'm Considering a pair from Italian Heels as well but I'm not sure how well I can handle a 5 inch heel. I can walk fine in 4 inch heels but my 4.5 inch Nina Ricci shoes make me totter around like a newbie.:smile:

Thanks for the replies. I jsut ordered a pair from Brazilian Orchid. I like the shape of their shoes better. I'll let everyone know how they are when I receive them!

Excited.

Oh i got

http://www.brazilianorchid.com.br/body.mv?1

in faux black croc. 10cm heel.

I'm Considering a pair from Italian Heels as well but I'm not sure how well I can handle a 5 inch heel. I can walk fine in 4 inch heels but my 4.5 inch Nina Ricci shoes make me totter around like a newbie.:smile:

Unfortunately the link doesn't work. I would love to see them though - I have a number of pairs of her sandals and mules and they are simply divine.

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

Hi,

The model number is SC057

under the Pumps category. It does not appear that i can link directly.

I will try to post pictures when i have them. :smile:

I also seem to be having problems with creating picture albums but that may be because I am not a paying member?

Ive ordered from both and the service was good. I would highly recommend either one.

Me too!:smile: Those are pretty pumps 'landwhale' - you'll love them I'm sure.

Hi landwhale I've gotten a couple pair of boots from Italian Heels. They are high. That said they are also beautiful and well made. I had acouple of pictures in my gallery but they got deleted recently. My avatar photo is a pair of Italian Heels. I definately recomend them.

• 2 weeks later...