Killer Heels Down-under

• 4 months later...

Like the style called Spankin. Would prefer another material where the dodgy fake croc parts are. Maybe just plain white leather? It would look cool agaist the black suede parts. The Wittner shoes are pretty expensive. Is the quality a match for the price? The shipping, even within Oz, is really dear. Makes me glad to live in the UK. There is so much competition here that some brands deliver for free. Cheers for the link. Ben

post-9545-133522921515_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Exactly the kind of shop we don't have here south of France , for sure ! :)

Looks like paradise for me . Can't find a shop like that . Here in France most of the time if you want some nice high heels shoes they come from high fashion designer and get them at very high prices .

Thanks for this vid. i'm going to watch it again !

I went to see the website at Wittner and I haven t seen the same shoes in the store video. In the video at 1:35 to 1:38 there are two pairs on the shelf in black and the other in red which are superb and I love it. I wonder what brand they are. Is there an Australian member who knows this shop and this mall and tell me what city and also help me to find the phone number of the shop ? Maybe I can order directly to the store by phone, explaining what model I have seen on the video. So help wanted if possible ! I realise i forgot the first question : Does this store located in Australia ? Have a good day mates !

I went to see the website at Wittner and I haven t seen the same shoes in the store video. In the video at 1:35 to 1:38 there are two pairs on the shelf in black and the other in red which are superb and I love it. I wonder what brand they are. Is there an Australian member who knows this shop and this mall and tell me what city and also help me to find the phone number of the shop ? Maybe I can order directly to the store by phone, explaining what model I have seen on the video.

So help wanted if possible !

I realise i forgot the first question : Does this store located in Australia ?

Have a good day mates !

Unfortunately, you won't be able to find the shoes featured in the video any other place than ebay now as they're last years styles. I too was looking for a pair i saw on that video, and know a few women with them, all bought in last years collection :)