Is this a member?

I like the comment from Mariah who said

“oh, he is being a nice friend and breaking a friend’s heels for her”

Look closer to this guy's: He is not only wearing heels !

He is also wearing a pony tail. (Lucky for him, he got way more hair than I do :smile:)

Did you notice it ?

post-14338-13352290836_thumb.jpg

Yes but he is wearing shoes like the typical man does. Just putting on the closest pair he can reach... that's assuming that, unlike most men, he has more than one pair.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Given a little help, I'd say that dude could rock that look.... I'm going to try that some day just for $hits & giggles....I think I could make it work....Clear platforms and heels though..

Never frown because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.

Hey, whether or not he's a member, it appears to me that he's just another "free spirit" that isn't shy about dressing and wearing what ever he wants to......exactly like a lot of our members are. :smile:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I don´t think heels should be a question of fashion only. so I think it´s great he wears them because he wants to what ever his style is and what ever the feeling for *fashionable* for the others might be.