Ankle Chains - A HH compliment?

High Surprise

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chris100575:-) You are left handed, but you picked your right ankle. This probably is a personal choice thing. My wife is left handed also, but never owned an ankle chain either, so I must rely on the information of others and their experiences with such a product. Thanks very much for the information as it is greatly appreciated. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

High Surprise:-) Thanks for your information. It is greatly appreciated. I will measure my right ankle and the wife and I will see if we can locate a "normal jewelry store" near our area. I won't be trying any on in the store, but if I have the measurements with me I should be able to find something. Cheers--- :D Dawn HH

High Surprise:-) Thanks once again for the added input on the tightness or looseness of the ankle chain as that is something that hadn't occurred to me yet. I would want it to fit so I know that it is there, but at the same time I would want to forget that I had it on---if you know what I mean. Dawn HH

• 1 month later...

Victorias OTHER Secret:-) Of course you can post pics here and I certainly would like to see your shaven legs, ankle chains, panty-hose, and heels. Post away and I'm sure that the other board members would also like to see your pics as well. Cheers--- Dawn HH

Victorias OTHER Secret:-) As far as I know you can post your pics here on this thread. If I am wrong, I'm sure someone will correct both of us on this. Cheers--- Dawn HH

Humm! they work for me. In any case, go back toVOS's original post and check the pictures along the right hand sidebar. Two of them have pics of black stockings with an ankle chain. :D

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

• 4 weeks later...

Rubbervicki:-) QUOTE:- I always smile when I see another lady wearing an ankle chain with heels, you know they share your passion. I'm not putting you on the spot but, would you also smile when seeing a crossdresser wearing an ankle chain with heels knowing that they might also share your passion? I'll understand if you don't want to answer that question. Cheers--- Dawn HH

There was a similar discussion on another forum and as far as I remember nobody knew what the 'code' was so it's interesting to have that information. I doubt though if anyone other than those involved in fetish activities would take any notice of which ankle the chain is on.

Like Vickie, I have a feeling of a kind of solidarity when I see another woman wearing one, and I prefer a fine chain, or several fine chains, to a chunky one.

I wear mine outside my stockings as well as with bare legs, though never with dark stockings, and usually on the left ankle. Pictures in fashion magazines show them on either ankle.

By the way, those 7" metal heels in the original posting are fabulous. I tried some a while back, and I shall get some before the autumn. And I can walk in them, though obviously I couldn't try them outside - but I do have flexible ankles.

Anne Louise

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I often wear an ankle chain, with or without heels. here's a picture of me wearing one of my favourite pair of mules. good summer look.

This picture originally had some writing on and was intended as a "greeting card" for a heel lover friend.

Steph

Posted Image

Steph:-) Your picture would have made a very good greeting card with the lip stick mark and all. Let's put a little finishing touch to it. "For those who want to send the very best ........"! Cheers--- Dawn HH

Steph:-) That pair of sandals that you turned into a pair of mules really did come out very good. A very professional job that you did as you can't tell that they were ever remodeled into mules. I can see why you like them so well, and they look stunning on your feet. Cheers--- Dawn HH

I ended up sitting in a coffee shop last night people watching. It seemed like about half of the young women were wearing an ankle chain of some sort. Most seemed nice and small, barely visible, but there were a few really large ones. I prefer the fine chains. In most cases I don't notice them, but suddenly... Wow!

Proudly standing in my patent High Heels

Hello Victorias, No I don't go out in public with my nails painted. The only persons who know I use to polish my nails are 2 of my female friends. They were a bit puzzled in the beginning, unfortunately too many people still tend to associate activities like shaving your legs, wearing heels etc to "being gay" or "becoming gay". After explaination that there's nothing wrong with giving some color to one's life (and nails) they've accepted that but still think I'm a bit crazy. About My wife's reaction, I don't have any... ciao

• 4 years later...