Ankle Chains - A HH compliment?

High Surprise

There you are Laurie, your idea could turn you into a millionaire. The Laurieheels anklet, complete with charms for every occasion! It would enable a woman to send the right signals on a date and a man would know if he risked a smack in the mouth by putting his hand on her knee. :( Of course it could mean a quick trip to the powder room to change the signals if a headache should develop or it turns out that you have dated a Frog :( You never know Laurie, it could catch on!

"You can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave ! " The Eagles, "Hotel California"

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Skirted comment suggests another idea to me; one of the trinket charms could indeed be a frog. This message would be a signal, when out on a date, to other women around, "Please help rescue me from this Frog"... :(

/I

Okay, the "Laurieheels Ankle bracelet signal charm system" is now copyrighted to me, 2003. Got that everyone?

:(

And this is one I took lat weekend. It wasn't the best lighting, and really, I was not the one behind the camera. But it shows new shoes, and an ankle bracelet. It's just a really stretchy regular bracelet, but still silver.

:(

Posted Image

I have several ankle chains and enjoy wearing them. I love the way the feel when they move ahainst my hose!

"Spike Heels . . a Pork-pie hat . .

Have on the mend in no time flat . . Ten Minutes 'Till The Savages Come by Manhatten Transfer.

• 3 months later...

Wearing an ankle bracelet could also show if a woman is single or married. Left ankle---single and right ankle---married or vise-versa. If this isn't already done, then what is the proper ankle to wear an ankle bracelet on? Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Ankle chains look great, especially with high heeled sandals and painted toenails. I also like ankle tattoos, my wife has one of an ivy vine and a butterfly. For some reason I don't like toe rings much though. I think it may be because I heard that they can cause bunions. I'm not sure if it's true, but it spoiled them for me. Chris

Chris100575:-) I have the ugliest looking toe-nails and toes of anybody, so you won't find me in sandals and there is no need to paint my nails. I like you, don't particularly care for toe rings. they wouldn't make my toes look any better and since I stick to closed shoes and boots, I have no need for them. I like the look of high heeled sandals, but for me there isn't enough support. Therefore, I don't wear sandals. One of the reasons I like boots so much is because not only do they look and fit well, but they have the support that I need for my ankles. My opinion only. If you can wear sandals, be my guest and wear them in good health. Cheers--- Dawn HH

• 2 weeks later...

The picture is from a Japaneese(?) HP and almost all pictures are with this stunning sexy LADY in high heels and ankle chain(s)

If somebody is able to tell me how to get acces to all the pictures I would be happy!

http://yumegumi.net/ent/highheels/index.html

Enjoy!

JayZee

"We don't stop playing because we get older - we get older because we stop playing" (with high heels - JayZee)

http://yumegumi.net/ent/w05/gallery/57-BlackPatentMetalHeelPumpsByHighestHeels/index.html

Another nice sample picture on this site. I would give my right arm for accsess (not correct I know) to this page! But I don't understand Japaneese!!

Enjoy!

JayZee

BTW Is this page/forum a little quite right now or is it only me????

"We don't stop playing because we get older - we get older because we stop playing" (with high heels - JayZee)

It appears that the ankle bracelet might be attached to a loop on the back of the shoe, which is very intriguing and has a great affect.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Is this a special Jap/Asian "liking"???

I don't think so...I like it and I'm not Japaneese!

Posted Image

Enjoy!

JayZee

Those of you, (male or female), that wear ankle chains---What is the proper ankle to wear a chain on and why??? Cheers---

Dawn HH

In the fetish/BDSM/gay hanky codes, right signals submissiveness, left signals dominance.

Emma

The picture is from a Japaneese(?) HP and almost all pictures are with this stunning sexy LADY in high heels and ankle chain(s)

If somebody is able to tell me how to get acces to all the pictures I would be happy! ....

I was able to identify the link for many sample pictures at that web site. Click on http://yumegumi.net/ent/w05/ for lots of picture samples of young girls wearing high heels.

While I did view some of the samples, I did not view all of them. From what I saw, there was no nudity. Click on each picture on that page to see even more pictures.

When you click on any of these pictures, you will be prompted to download some Japanese characters. Just click on CANCEL since they are not necessary to view the pictures.

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

Emma J Nation wrote: In the fetish/BDSM/gay hanky codes, right signals submissiveness, left signals dominance. Thanks for the added information on the subject. I have asked this question before and so far you are the only one to attempt an answer. I appreciate that very much. But which ankle signifies where the chain will be worn on the out-and-about every day working woman? That's the answer I'm looking for as I am cosidering the purchase of an ankle chain. Dawn HH :D

Personally, I have always worn an ankle chain on my right leg (for no other reason than I am 'right footed' - if there is such a thing?) I would not worry about which leg. Who cares!! As long as it looks good. No one has ever mentioned anything to me about using my jewellery on the wrong foot/leg.

High Surprise:-) Thanks very much for your answer to my question. Since no one has challenged you as to which ankle to wear your chain on, and I'm "right footed" too---It appears that it is time for me to go shopping for a bracelet. Any suggestions as to where to look for an in-expensive and attractive ankle chain? I assume they are sold by ankle sizes. To this point I have never had one. Dawn HH