Ankle Chains - A HH compliment?

High Surprise

Having just seen a picture (posted elsewhere on this site) of Missy, something just clicked. I LOVE the sight of an ankle chain on the ankle, just above the beauty of a pair of high and thin stiletto heels. It's taken me all these years to realise. It is simply SO sexy!!! Anyone else get what I mean?

Posted Image

(Image replaced with official one from Missy's/Postcode's site with copyright attached. Firefox)

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree. They look nice with a well pedicured foot with polished toe nails and toe rings. Adds a lot of "spice" to the otherwise mundane.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I think that delicate, feminine chains are just sexy. I don't go out often that I don't have one on to compliment my jewelry.

Any day that you don't learn something new is a day wasted.

an ankle chain on a woman (or man if hes got the nerve to wear one) will always get me to notice them. one of my favorites is seeing my gf in black nylons with a slender silver ankle chain and high heels

the fastest way to this man's heart is with nice legs in high heels

Ah OK Ruud. Never the less personally I prefer subtle jewlery (a nice slim ankle chain rather than cuffs) - it's just a matter of taste I guess... PS. I'll try and post some pics of me in my ankle chain at some point. Just got to get around to it. Feel free everyone to show me other examples. Let's get visual here!

I like that ankle chain, but I like the 7 inch steel stiletto heel, red patent court shoes a lot more.

I tried something like those the other day; in black, and with a normal, not metal, heel, in UK size 7. I couldn't quite straighten my legs. I have a lot of respect for anyone who can even stand up in them, and lots more if they can actually walk in them. It needs a lot of ankle flexibility.

Personally, I prefer a thin, delicate and feminine looking chain.

I agree completely! They are so complimentary to the ankle and go well with painted nails, toe rings and a slender foot.

I adore them.

Rudd wrote:

I was actually meaning either HAND CUFFS or ANKLE CUFFS

Hmmm! Ok for the bedroom or playroom but a bit much for wear in public, don't you think?

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Depends where you are. At the fetish fair we went to a while ago, there were quite a lot of people in handcuffs &c. Not exactly street wear, but not hidden from view inside, either.

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

• 2 months later...

Perhaps outside of the stocking. Ankle chains, in my opinion, are for wearing without stockings just like tatoos on the foreleg and ankle are.

Hi People I am not sure about this "supposed to". Isnt this forum about, to some extent, doing what you want to do? So if you want to wear an ankle chain on the outside of your stockings, then wear it on the outside of your stockings, and if you want to wear it under your stockings, then wear it under your stockings. Jeff

• 3 weeks later...

Question..... I'm off to a very formal party tomorrow. Planning to wear a little 'short' number with stockings (because the weather has changed and it is now feeling cold). Is it considered 'tarty' to wear an ankle chain? Any girls out there got some good advice?

If it is a very formal party, then I might suggest you refrain. But it all depends on the mood of the party. If the party is to celebrate something, or is about fun, having dancing and the like, then it might suit the mood, being a bit playful in and of itself. If it is ultra formal, like a state function, dinner with someone important, like foreign dignitaries, and there is a sense of seriousness to the party, then no, it would not go well, and would look tarty in that situation. You could always bring it and put it on during the party if you thought it would fit the mood, but are not sure before arriving. :(

Thanks for your help there Laurie. I debated whether to do it or not for a while and decided last minute to ditch the idea (but I took it along with me in case....) In the car ride on the way to the party I infact changed my mind and ended putting it back on. Once there I totally forgot all about the fact that I was wearing the chain. How stupid!! I'm sure it looked fine. Thanks again though.

I think ankle chains look nice on a woman, worn with high heels and without stockings. :( But in the fifties no respectable woman would dream of wearing one as ankel chains were worn by women of the night to advertise their services. :( .

"You can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave ! " The Eagles, "Hotel California"

Advertise services, huh? An ankle charm bracelet! And on it, a respectable woman puts charms of a cooking pot, an iron, a washing machine, a cradle... Random man sees a nice lady, tips his hat, wishes her good day, and decides he fancies her. But first... "Excuse me, ma'am, beggin' yer pardon, but I'd dearly like to check your ankle bracelet, to see if you provide the services I'd need before we continue our flirtations..." A red charm in the shape of a lantern will decide whether he takes this one home to his parents, or just to the motel off of the freeway. :(

I love your humour Lauriheels! Very funny. On another note, I hope no one is suggesting I am a lady of the night! What an insult! Huh!

Advertise services, huh?

An ankle charm bracelet! And on it, a respectable woman puts charms of a cooking pot, an iron, a washing machine, a cradle...

Random man sees a nice lady, tips his hat, wishes her good day, and decides he fancies her.

But first... "Excuse me, ma'am, beggin' yer pardon, but I'd dearly like to check your ankle bracelet, to see if you provide the services I'd need before we continue our flirtations..."

A red charm in the shape of a lantern will decide whether he takes this one home to his parents, or just to the motel off of the freeway. :(

Advertise services, huh?

An ankle charm bracelet! And on it, a respectable woman puts charms of a cooking pot, an iron, a washing machine, a cradle...

Random man sees a nice lady, tips his hat, wishes her good day, and decides he fancies her.

But first... "Excuse me, ma'am, beggin' yer pardon, but I'd dearly like to check your ankle bracelet, to see if you provide the services I'd need before we continue our flirtations..."

A red charm in the shape of a lantern will decide whether he takes this one home to his parents, or just to the motel off of the freeway. :(

Great stuff, Laurie. I just love it. You could start a whole new fashion here. A woman could wear charms on an ankle bracelet which would signal what type of woman she was or what sort of mood she was in, bit like flags flying on a ship. :(:(

"You can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave ! " The Eagles, "Hotel California"