the sound of metal heels

ellen

does anyone like the sound of a metal tip heel sound when walking i enjoy the sound i have some slim stiletto heels with the thin nail showing on the heel the sound is great walking in the malls shopping sometimes the stores have wood floors and the sound makes a different sound i had a guy come up to me and say you need new heels tips he said your walking on a nice wood floor i was in a store i'm not sure if he worked there or not do you think it is any buisness of his because my heel tips are worn to the nails i just said ok ty i was going to get the fixed

Ya, people seem to make negative comments especially about the metal heels. I have em, I've worn em out in the past, and the minute I'm on a wood floor its like 'Miss, you can't wear those type of heels in here'. 'Why not"? "Miss, you're ruining the floor with them!". ::sighs:: "FINE!"...all the while thinking I'd like to stomp on their foot with my heel.Plus of course the looks just got to be too annoying.

• 2 months later...

Ya, people seem to make negative comments especially about the metal heels. I have em, I've worn em out in the past, and the minute I'm on a wood floor its like 'Miss, you can't wear those type of heels in here'. 'Why not"? "Miss, you're ruining the floor with them!". ::sighs:: "FINE!"...all the while thinking I'd like to stomp on their foot with my heel.Plus of course the looks just got to be too annoying.

Where did you encounter a situation where they made you take off your heels? Was it a museum? Shopping mall? Office? Clinic?