Lock tounge buckle

Has anyone ever modified heels with an ankle strap to switch out the standard buckle on the ankle strap with a lock tounge buckle? I am trying to figure out an easy way to lock some heels on my wifes feet without it being bulky. This seems like a relatively easy way to do this.

Just put a small padlock through the next hole in the strap. You may have to enlarge the hole slightly.

+1 ^^

A small luggage lock works great, and many times can be bought in pairs or even a 4-6 pack all keyed alike. The shoes will not come off unless you destroy the strap or cut the lock.

Here's a few (old) pics of my ex locked in heels: #1 is from a cheesy photoshoot we did before I knew anything about lighting, and #2 is from a halloween party (5.5" heels, and I left the key at home)

post-7739-13352290805_thumb.jpg

post-7739-133522908056_thumb.jpg

Hmm, interesting. I am looking to do something a little more finished then just putting it through the next hole. I found a collar loop that rivets in through a strap so I am going to try and use that and slit the strap after it goes through the buckle to feed the loop though and then use a padlock on that. I bought some pleaser seduce heels that have a little wider ankle strap than most to try this on. Just need to find the time now when she is not around to install the loop.