That's dancing????

It looks like the result of electroshock therapy.:)

What can I say, I'm no Richard Gere, although it does look like its some sort of "night feverrrrr, night feverrrrrr", best if I "Wanna gedup, wanna geddown" to the "doctor doctor beat" owwwwwww :smile:

More like a bigger Lee Evans actually...

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

Not to be mean or anything, this is just my opinion. Let's just say it gives me a strong urge to retch. It is that repulsive.

So, an open minded person, finds a fat person vomit worthy?

Would that be "putting the shoe on the other foot" so to speak?

If guys can wear heels, fat people can dance....

Does it make sense now how "not everybody" has to like your choices, or who or what you are or do?

Do you often feel sick when you see obese fat people?

No offence taken either by the way :smile:

Not to be mean or anything, this is just my opinion. Let's just say it gives me a strong urge to retch. It is that repulsive.

You need to be careful old chap, that really is him!

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

There is a tendency to equate obesity with lazy, overeating slobs -- which isn't always the case. There are many medical factors an individual might suffer from, which they cannot control, that can cause a them to be dangerously overweight. Granted, their appearance might be repulsive to the average citizen but it isn't fair to pass judgment upon their character before knowing if they are amongst those that suffer from one of the medical conditions. Besides, while one might find that being obese is OK, from the stories I've read about the U.K.'s medical health service, people controlling your National Health Care programs don't view obesity as a healthy condition, either. Their opinion matters far more than the opinion of the member of a internet forum. :smile:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

FYI check out this link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNATWsVVwgo

She lost the weight, but it is unfortunate that she will need surgery to remove excess skin hanging from her body. And her legs are bowlegged from having all that weight on her knees, she is having difficulty walking. It is sad because she is still growing and developing her body, and this happened at a very young age. I wish the girl in the avatar the best for her health.

I'm pretty bored with it already actually....

It bares no representation of me at all in any way, I just thought it was funny :smile:

I bet you didn't expect all of this attention?

To be honest, its only Borg's reaction that I found really un-expected. For somebody doing something outside the realms of "the norm", hoping others will tolerate/accept, to then make such a statement based on somebodies size and what THEY are doing, is extremely hipocritical...

Man can wear heels, but fat man shouldnt dance?? Very odd thing to come out with..

Tech:-)

You don't really seem satisfied completely with your new Avatar yourself? At least that is what I get out of this.

Cheers---

Dawn HH

That should be obvious, like I said, I'm pretty bored with it already...

Gotta say I find it annoying. Not because of the content but because of the implementation -- I find animated GIF's to be generally annoying. You have some thing off the side of the page cavorting and bouncing around just outside the periphery of your vision -- it's distracting. Also, animated GIF's usually move too fast on most systems, adding to the level of distraction and annoyance.

Have a happy time!

Gotta say I find it annoying. Not because of the content but because of the implementation -- I find animated GIF's to be generally annoying. You have some thing off the side of the page cavorting and bouncing around just outside the periphery of your vision -- it's distracting. Also, animated GIF's usually move too fast on most systems, adding to the level of distraction and annoyance.

There we go, all back to our nice calm, non-annoying, no distration self. :smile:

Glad to see Tech's back to his normal self. Just feed him a few more cookies. sendra45: Unfortunately (fortunately?) the version of the avatar you posted isn't animated.

my reaction has more to do with the motion of the giff. Even your favorite shoe model would look poor given this kind of sequence of frames.

Each time I view Tech's avatar dancing it screams "heart attack" at me.

It's one thing to complement the little girl for loosing all of the weight. But, it would be far more affective if her mother also participated in the "weight control program" along with her because it's obvious from the clip that the mother also has a weight problem. (I've never heard one medical authority cite that it is more harmful to be obese as a child than it is for an adult. :smile:)

Now, back to our regular program............:)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

The mother of that girl in the youtube video wants shooting, how could she not realise that when your child is so fat that she can't walk that it might be risking her health!

Some adults really don't need to be parents. :smile: