Shoes with mini skirt

whynotheels

I kinda figured that.

The second link could be an option I'd go for. I did pick up a pair of high heeled platform clogs from Kohl's recently that would probably be OK.

As I live in a rural woodier area, I could always get a pair of Camo mules. Maybe nobody would see them??

Camo mules are really cool shoes - they would go with almost anything - and they'd be far better for walking in the woods than those (admittedly lovely) 5" Honey mules..!:wave:

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

Camo mules are really cool shoes - they would go with almost anything - and they'd be far better for walking in the woods than those (admittedly lovely) 5" Honey mules..!:wave:

Damned - - your good

I'm assuming your talking the Avatar - -

Probably one of the last pairs of "honey" heels from the Vivid collection. Supposed to be a 6" but they seem to measure higher. Doesn't matter, they are rather comfortable. I'm not going for the height statistics. Picked these up at a closeout inventory reduction sale for pennies on the dollar and had to have them after walking around the shop for about a half hour. Also picked up a pair of white pleaser 6" platforms from the 'adore' line I believe for something like $24.95 - - couldn't pass that up either.

As for the camo's. I should have said sandals and not mules. http://www.ellieshoes.com/pic/601-Juliet-M-large.jpg

In all reality, there is no way I'm going out in my yard with anything like this beyond the patio and walkways. I'd get eaten alive, scrapped to hell, and stuck in the muck. If I had a mini or shorts on, I'd be a bloody mess - - in otherwords, not a good time at all.

Nice shoes in deed! My wife has a similar pair (even though designer ones we bought in Italy, a few years ago, a great catch @ €60 (previously €240, or so it said :wave:)! Maybe a dress like the one I've attached could match, or would it be too much camo? Another possibility would be a mini denim or leather skirt, and camo top, or possibly the other way around... /A.

post-27132-13352292839_thumb.jpg