Yet another new member

Hi everyone. Finally I'm able to post so let me introduce myself. I'm a big fan of high heels, specially those made by Gianmarco Lorenzi, as you probably guessed from my login name. I used to have a pair of nice suede beige pointy stilettos (GML) in 39 size - despite the fact I'm a guy I have this comfort to have pretty small size and narrow feet so don't have rather problems to get nice shoes. No matter, I'm glad I can be with all of you, and hi once again.

...despite the fact I'm a guy I have this comfort to have pretty small size and narrow feet so don't have rather problems to get nice shoes.

Lucky devil... :smile:

Welcome aboard. :)

Is it easy to find GML boots or shoes in Poland ?

Well, I don't think there is a GML's retail shop in PL. I bought my heels on the auction website, more popular than ebay in our country but I also seek from time to time on international ebay. Nevertheless while I was browsing this forum, I discovered Marziali Shoes and I have to say they are gorgeous too, and in attractive price. I've ordered one pair. As soon I'll get them I'll let know about the quality.

Hiya! I have a pair of Marziali sandals and two pairs of boots. I also have a pair of crotch length stretch suede thigh boots from GML too!

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Hi to new memeber from also a week old member(trying to get to 10 posts!) tineetommie

Lets not have 10 posts of you saying nothing other than "I'm trying to get to 10 posts so I can get into the gallery" because you still might not even be able to view any galleries, and everybody may get fed up seeing your duplicate posts over and over again.

Welcome anyway... :smile:

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!