What's your Shoe size and what shoes do you like?

Regen

Yes, but the ones you link to only go to size 11. I know the selection is poorer at size 13, but show us some you can find or have. I am also a size 13 and I like Ellie 502 Vanity in size 12 (this style runs large), Ellie M-Lisa also in 12 (adequate), Karo 925 wedges in size 13, and Shoes USA slide styles, all around 5"+ heels. I also like red polish, preferably metallic, and have it done at a salon, often wearing the Ellie wedges to the salon.

post-28-133522907796_thumb.jpg

post-28-133522907799_thumb.jpg

post-28-133522907803_thumb.jpg

My shoe size is a womens size 11. Gladly there seem to be more manufacturers making size 11 and 12. The styles I prefer are sandals, strappy or thong with a 2 inch heel. I wear in public, have done so for about 15 years now... sf

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

I'm anywhere from a 13W (Avenue/Payless) to 15/16 (Pleaser brand) myself. I like boots and closed-toe styles in most anything from clogs to pumps to fancier shoes! Life is a banquet, so why starve yourself?

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

I wear a 13 and prefer stiletto boots and pumps. Because of the large size I am forced to shop on line, or Payless if desperate. I have noticed recently that a lot of the Payless' around me have cut back on their large size selection.:smile:

Hi, I wear sth between 39 and 40 (EU). I used to have a pair of GML in 39 but think they were too tight, however I have never checked if 40 would be better. I prefer pumps & mules, sometimes ankle boots but I discovered charm of sling back recently - pointy black slingback with a rather low stiletto heel - maybe 3''. My favourite style is of heel is those very, very thin made by GML of course.

My base size is a 13 wide. However, I've been able to sneak into some 12s, and had problems with some 14s or even 15s. As for my style, I like anything that suggests femininity - it can be Mary Jane-styled athletic shoes, like I have on now, or a towering stiletto pump. I have nearly 30 pairs of women's shoes currently, in several colors, styles, and heel heights.

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

In a high heel shoe, I prefer a pointy toe box with a stiletto heel of 3.5" or 4" and in a 7.5M size, pump or a sling-back. In a boot, I prefer mid-calf, knee-high, OTK, or thighhigh, pointy-toe box and a 3.5" or 4" stiletto heel in a 8M or 9M size. I don't particularly care for ankle boots. For streetheeling, I use a knee-high boot with a 3.5" or a 4" chunky, flat-backed, or other go anywhere sturdy heel. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

5" single-sole stiletto boots all the way! Not too eleborate or ornate though, and not too long or pointy of a toe, I like them simple and let the heel height do the talking:smile: As for size, 10 seems to do the trick for me so-far.

Like SF, I too am a US women's 11 but can fit size 10 in certain styles. I like everything from wedge sandals for walking around in the grass to platform sandals and pumps both closed and peep-toe. Generally I prefer shoes with at least a 5-6" heel and have worn an 8" heel to a party. Having come through another long Wisconsin winter I have paid more attention to high-heeled boots and the last pair I got was a black leather pair with 5.5" stiletto heels from DSW. HappyinHeels

Hiya, I am a Eu 43 or a Eu 44 if I wear a very pointed toe. I prefer to wear 5-6 inch stiletto heels, sometimes a little higher but every little bit more height detracts rapidly from practicality. I avoid any sized platforms for comfort reasons, single sole only! Some of my very highest heels are a Eu 42 because I slide down the hill a lot (I would walk out of them if larger). I wear slingbacks and pumps mainly, although I do like d'orsays as well. I also enjoy mules but prefer them in a very high heel. I only have two pairs of boots. Shoe details, buckles and ornaments are important to me. I'll street-heel in any of my shoes - anytime (except for the very high-ones which are reserved for special outings, they are killers - literally!) Cheers Heel-Lover

I'm a UK 7.5. My absolute favourites are knee-high black leather boots with 4" - 5" stiletto heels and short pointed toes, although I have recently developed a liking for a slightly thicker heel and an almond toe. I'm still searching for the perfect pair of boots!

Depending on the maker and the height, I may be able to wear a 13W or I may need a 14 or even 15. I prefer pumps, mary janes and T-straps. I like pointed toes best, but I also like round toes and peep-toes. I don't like to see too much bare foot; just a hint. Heel heights vary, but thin heels are best. And bright colors are always welcome. I don't have all these shoes — but I'd like to!

post-2609-133522907844_thumb.jpg

post-2609-133522907847_thumb.jpg

post-2609-133522907851_thumb.jpg

post-2609-133522907852_thumb.jpg

post-2609-133522907871_thumb.jpg

It's a UK size seven for me, I think that is euro size 41, can't realy describe a style I like as long as it's me. (black ankle boots mainly 3-4 inch heels, almond style toes).

life is not a rehearsal

US women's 12 for the most part. Sometimes an 11 works, especially in a wide width. My avatar picture probably describes my favorite shoe style the best..black patent classic pumps... I do like a variety of styles though I prefer the more delicate, feminine looking shoes rather than anything with a chunky, heavy look. Heels don't need to be stilettos, but I am partial to the thinner type. Shape of heel is important to me, again, I point to my avatar. T-straps rate high, and I like bows and buckles in the toe area of the shoe. A peep-toe with a bow is most enjoyable. Sandals are great on a woman with nice toes, but really don't look that good on my obviously male feet. I must admit that I'm not looking forward to the next couple years if what I'm seeing hitting the stores now is any indication. Don't like the gladiator look at all! And personally, I've seen enough platforms to last two lifetimes. I don't mind a small platform, but anything much over a half inch I believe looks way too cumbersome, no matter what the heel height.

I am a woman's 11 sometimes 10 if it is a higher heel. Boots are my preference with wedge, cuban and/or nice spikes, which is I guess all kinds of heels. I also have shoes as well in various styles. Makes for easier shopping and trying them on in the stores. Mtnsofheels