Yup, another new member :)

Welcome to hhplace, Regen :) Why not tell us something more about yourself and your interest in high heels? Do you ever wear the outside of your house to the mall, for instance? And, what reaction do you get if you do? Is your area of the USA liberal or more traditional in their feelings about men wearing woman's clothing (shoes, ect.)? :smile:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I have never done anything outside the house in high heels because I'm too scared of what others would think. Also, I only have 1 pair of heels that are mine. My mom currently has them hidden (possibly in the trash) when she found them one day along with other supplies of mine, including a $60 epilator and a pair of flats! :smile: She doesn't want me doing any of this stuff, but I like it and feel there is nothing wrong with it. I just wish stuff like this wasn't so taboo. I shouldn't have let her take my stuff. :sad: All of that was easily in the +$100 range and for me, a college student, that is not cheap. :) Also, I like wearing high heels because they make me feel good; they make me feel sexy. Also, besides heels, I like to have my my toenails painted red, and I have soft feminine feet if I dont say so myself. :) A few things that bug me are that my feet are large (size 13 Womens, US), and that I have flat feet. I am 6' 3.75" however so given my height, my feet are probably a bit lower than average for my height. I like that my feet are narrow although I really wish I was a size 10 or maybe an 11. I noticed that if I try to create a fake arch, i can reduce my shoe size by 1 but that is obviously not practical since I will not be able to keep such a position when wearing heels or shoes, etc. I am pretty certain that if I had an arch, I would be a Woman's size 12. :silly: