Whats everyone wearing?

CamoHeels

Last night I wore white thi boots with 4" heels and a long black skirt and white blouse. Today I am wearing black thi boots with 4" heels and a black leather dress. Tomorrow, who knows?

Everyone should wear boots!

Posted Image

Good weather so I choose my lined dress with back zipper and my Sacha sandals. I still am thankful to Julietta for pointing those out to me and after a few hours training to get used to walking on such minimal restraint straps (barely holding the sandals in the correct postition below your feet) I now even dare to wear them on the streets, but not on cobblestones yet.

Be youself, enjoy any footwear you like and don't care about what others think about it, it's your life, not theirs. Greetings from Laurence

I wear my heels as a guy..... Cotton / casual shirt, denim or cotton drawstring type pants and heels, usually thongs. Clear polish on my toes. Looks good and I feel great!!!! SF

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

black briefs thigh boots (4 1/2 inch heel), uppers folded just above the knees It's very warm tonight, so I'm wearing as little as possible. Just enough to protect my vital parts from the cats' claws.

Michael

The Los Angeles Times had an article with pictures the other day titled "Real Men Wear Girls' Jeans." The substance of the article was that female jeans fit "skinny dudes" better then men's jeans, which are cut too loose. Now, if we can only get one titled Real Men Wear Girls' Shoes...

Black thong Sleeveless latex catsuit from Syren Over the elbow latex gloves from Dream Dresser (yes, you can type with them!) Knee-high kidskin leather boots with front speed hooks (5-1/4" stiletto heels)