New Here, saying hello

CamoHeels

Hey guys, iv been reading posts in here for about a year now, glad to know there is people out there like me! Im a odd heel wearer. I'm only 15 years old too. I only like 6 inch platform spike heels and up, I also like to wear camo skirts/pants and i wear camo high heel boots with them(knee high 7in platform) or around the house i wear my 4in army(heel) boots. Do you guys find this a bad thing or dispise me for it?

I'm only 15 years old too.

So? I'm 13 years older but that doesn't make me any better person than you. It's not about how many miles you have on the clock, but how you act.

Do you guys find this a bad thing or dispise me for it?

?? Why would we?

Welcome anyway :wink:

What's all the fuss about?

I don't think anyone that posts here would dispise you for wearing heels. I know I don't and I wouldn't see anyone having a problem with you at all wheather you were a boy or girl.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Go for it!!! There are some camo heel boots from the JLO colection that should match very well. Mabye if the pant leg is long enough they will blend together and no one could tell!!

:wink:

It wasnt because of my age it was because i wear camo and heels together.

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

Do you guys find this a bad thing or dispise me for it?

No my friend, no matter what your age.We would never condem you for your chioce in clothing nor how you choose to wear it.

You are welcome here...

jim

Welcome CamoHeels, From what I've seen, all are welcome without regard to what they wear. I believe we all have High Heels in common. No judgement, just encouragement. Glad you joined in. Lee

Welcome indeed. I must admit I've seen some camo boots I quite like, especially the J Lo ones, or the plain ankle boots from places like Faith. All in all, a great choice. Hope to hear more from you.

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

Yep heels and camo/army stuff, why not? I wear heels and black stuff. It's a style. Some like it, some don't but what counts is if you, the wearer, likes it. Have faith in your own choice and others will have faith in you.

The only style that really works for someone is their own style. I'm generally in either a suit or jeans and tee-shirts/sweatshirts. Oh, and heels whenever I can. It works for me, and that's all that matters. Personally, I quite like camo, but I think it'd look quite odd on me, being as I'm 33 years old, and a parent :wink: . I'd wear camo boots with blue jeans and a t-shirt, tho', if I can find some I like. Go for it!

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

Using camo colours in fashion is hugely popular thats for sure.As you say YamYam,it suits the young a lot more than those of us out of our twentys.

I used to wear DPM fatigues as a matter of course and got a real bellyfull of it.I still have my jump smock and wear it on occasion but never as a fashion statement and never with heels.

Camouflage clothing holds no apeal for me now days so I shall leave it to those who can do it justice. :wink: