Hi! I am new member!

Hello! I am a guy who loves to wear high heels, anything with a 4" or taller heel is great with me! But i currently do not have any high heels. I want to get some and then i went to go wear some out in public but very nervous thinking about that. Any advice for wearing heels in public? Thank you!

Welcome to hhplace, heelman83 :) Depending upon the size of your shoes, it should be hard to find and purchase styles that you like. You can explore websites and view hundreds of styles of pumps, sandals and plats that might strike your interest. You can search eBay and visit shoe departments and stores in your local mall. Purchasing heels that you like isn't like designing a dog house. It's by far much simpler. :silly: Besides I would think that many of our members would gladly point you in the right direction. :smile:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I would suggest you start low and work your way up. There is tremendous satisfaction stepping out in broad daylight in a clearly feminine 2 or 2.5in heel.

You get the feel of the heel under foot, the sound (tock – tock – tock) on the pavement You will get the glances and maybe some comments.

If you go out in the morning say 9.30am the kids will be in school and the other loud mouths still in their bed. At that time you will find mostly decent people going about their business. The chances of bad experiences are much reduced.

Good luck.

Thank you all for your advise! I am wanting to go out wearing a pair of high heels! It seems like it would be a great rush and fun! Gerryjohn going in the morning would be a good time never thought of that! Where is a good place to find some great but not real expensive high heels?