Hi There

Hello, Been wearing myself for years but until about 3 years ago never had the money to buy anything decent. Now its become an obsession. The GF knows and is supportive, in fact we occasionally think of ways I can wear them out without drawing too much attention (I don't want to embarrass her). I have gone out dressed as a girl a few times which is a bit different since most are focused on your looks than your shoes. I have read a few things about longer pants and I think thats the next thing I want to try, cause I have these great Nine West Boots I have a hard time taking off. I look forward to talking with you guys, gaining your wisdom and hopefully increasing my collection.

SArmeah - "No one cares how much you know, till they know how much you care"

Welcome to hhplace, SArmeah :) Just brows around and read some of the postings by HappyFeats and JeffB. Both are experts of wearing their heels in public and their experiences can be of great benefit to you. :smile:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Thanks Bubba, I've been reading through both of them some. I've a lot to catch up on and they have definitely been out more than I have. Driving can be good, but I like to walk :smile: Gotta feel it ya know?

SArmeah - "No one cares how much you know, till they know how much you care"