Tall girls in heels

chris100575

So I'm 6'3" (192cm) and I have a crush on this girl at school who is also 6'3". I would definitely not mind having her tower over me. :smile:

Sometimes, I feel like being the smaller one in the relationship. Both her and I love playing volleyball and she seems to really enjoy picking on me when I screw up when playing. I felt warm inside when she gave me a hug after we finished up playing some intense matches. I've been thinking about asking her out. What do you guys think?

When you are being made fun of by a girl "SHE IS WATCHING YOU DUDE"

:rocker:GO FOR IT:rocker:

IF GIRLS CAN WEAR PANTS THEN I CAN WEAR HEELS

When you are being made fun of by a girl "SHE IS WATCHING YOU DUDE"

:rocker:GO FOR IT:rocker:

Go for it dude. I'm 5'7" and have been dating a couple of 6 footers. I didn't think they'd give me the time of day but I opened my mouth and voila! The first one started out by telling me her baby daddy was shorter than me. And she wears heels when we are out together. I love it.

Well I am 5'11" and 5inchforme is 6' even. Every so often he doesn't wear heels and I will and he has never said a word about being taller than him. I know he loves it becauase I am in heels so I think we have a special relationship. Muah! ~G~

Ginaveve:-) It sounds like both you and 5inchforme have a very special relationship and you both should play it for all it is worth and then some. Enjoy to the fullest. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

• 2 weeks later...

My Girlfriend is 6' without shoes. I love it when she wears heels. When a male friend, who's 5'6", first met her she was wearing really high heels. She was pretty much a foot taller than him and he looked a little scared. We both wear and share heels and she buys me lots of shoes. It's great to be taller than her every now and then. She bought me a proper old Japanese peach coloured kimono last Christmas and recently I bought some crazy Topshop 7 inch heels to wear with it. As they are wooden (see attached) they go really well with the kimono, they remind me of geta sandals. If she wears normal heels then I am a little taller than her. It's all good fun!!!

post-9545-133522910674_thumb.jpg