Tall girls in heels

chris100575

I've just noticed this thread on the girls' forum:

http://www.hhplace.org/girls/14905-tall_girls_wearing_heels_look_taller.html

Ami mentions that her BF hates her wearing heels because she's taller than him. Is anyone else bothered by this? I'm 6' so I'm not used to women being taller than me, but one of my ex-girlfriends was the same height so she was a good 4"-5" taller than me when she wore heels. It didn't bother me at all, in fact I kind of liked it.

How does everyone else feel? Girls, do you feel uncomfortable looking down on your man? Or do the guys feel intimidated by looking up into her eyes instead of down?

I never dated girls that were taller than me. I'm kind of short myself and I always looked for girls that were shorter and if they wore heels were about the same height as myself when they had them on. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

I dated a girl for a bit who was about the same height as myself (5' 6"), and she might be just a tiny bit taller..... I felt a little odd looking up when she wore heels, but it was'nt a big deal.... I probably could have worn heels around her (old skool metal-rocker chic), and I'm thinking she would'nt have cared, but we never got that far along...

Never frown because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.

One of my early girl friends was very tall and wore the highest heels she could get. She liked to stand out and be noticed, which she did. I now dance from time to time with a neighbor (a block away) who is also quite tall (around 5' 10") and likes to wear stylish high heels. Have to make sure I stand up straight with her! She is taller than her husband and most of the people she dances with.

Only one girl I dated was taller than me and she didn't wear heels. But although I'm taller than my wife, when she wears heels she's slightly taller than me. Would love to rectify that with heels in public!

It's all about the heel!

Coincidentally, i had a meeting in town the other day with a lady from Aus. Never met her before but when she walked in, she was very tall - and was wearing 4' heels so she looked me in the eye. She looked great, very willowy elegant frame and long legs!! When I commented on her height, she said she was 6 foot. I added that she was brave wearing heels and she must attract a lot of commentary, she said that she got the occasional comment but nothing that worried her. She loved heels and if anyone had a problem with that she didnt give a damn. Loved the attitude - not pushy or heavy handed but very confident and strong - made her even sexier :-)

Gingers Rogers did everything Fred Astair did .. but backwards and in heels

I am tall 177cm, my gf is about 160cm high, so when she wears heels she's still shorter than me. She often leads her heels, so difference decreases. I wish that she were a bit 'higher, so when we both wear heelns the difference in height would not be much :-)

My wife is taller then me when she wears 4-6 inch heels. I don't mind at all. She has great legs, and I love the way heels make them look. I think that is a shame that some taller women don't wear high heel. If a man has a problem with it, then they need to get over it.

Mickey doesn't quite break 5' and when we were dating she would always wear heels and still she would be just a bit shorter than myself. Her shoe size then was a 5M and she had very dainty feet and looked great in heels. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Any guy that is worth anything won't care if wearing heels makes the girl taller than him. The same should be true if he is wearing heels. The importance of the person is a whole lot more at stake here. You can buy another pair of high heels, but individuals have their own uniqueness, even if they are identical twins. In my book, anyone that chooses to wear heels and is chastised for their height, shouldn't continue to hang around those who actually support this issue. For those who criticize ones height are not considerate of the feelings of others and they won't be good companions or even friends.

I'm a sucker for long legs. A woman with nice long legs wearing heels is stunning. Since I'm 5'4" 'tall' hehe, it's not hard to meet taller women, especially if they wear heels. I have absolutely no problem with that. It's usually the women who have a problem dating shorter guys.

I'm way beyond my dating days, but if I was in the situation again it wouldn't matter how tall she is--even more important--does she accept me?

If the shoe fits-buy it!!!!!!

My current gf is 5-10, so when she wears heels she's definately taller than I am. I've threatened to wear heels, too, but as I haven't yet told her of my taste in fashion, she still thinks it's a joke. Who knows? It may be a way to break it into her. I may one day show up in heels "to be at least equal in height" to her. :smile: We'll see. Baby steps. She's not too fond of my ponytail, so at this point, I think wearing heels is out of the question, as she wants "my man to be a man!" Oye, vey... I am a man. I simply prefer wearing heels. I am still a man.

Those who really care about us don't make a fuss about what we wear. Those who make a fuss about what we wear really don't care about us.

........I am a man. I simply prefer wearing heels. I am still a man.

In all of it's simplicity, this is the most difficult aspect of "a man in heels" to get across to others. Most people attach a "ulterior" motive to the practice...like thinking they're deviant or "gay".....which isn't the case in 99% of the cases....

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

OMG, a ponytail, ahhhhhh, yukkkkkk :) lol

(Sorry if I am little bit off topic here but I need to reply about the pony tail...)

I was at the store the other day and the cashier was a young man also wearing a pony tail.

It looked kind of weird at first (Like you, ahhhhhh, yukkkkkk)

But looking closer, his hair was very clean and the pony tail was perfect.

Other than the pony tail, he was looking like a "normal" guy with normal clothes...

Since I got almost no hair left (and I shave my head because of this),

I admit I was jealous of his hair... (Just a little bit... :smile:)

So I'm 6'3" (192cm) and I have a crush on this girl at school who is also 6'3". I would definitely not mind having her tower over me. :smile: Sometimes, I feel like being the smaller one in the relationship. Both her and I love playing volleyball and she seems to really enjoy picking on me when I screw up when playing. I felt warm inside when she gave me a hug after we finished up playing some intense matches. I've been thinking about asking her out. What do you guys think?

Regen :-)

You have a crush for this girl and she gave you a hug. This is a good sign isnt-it ?

Asking is free so go ahead without hesitation ! (You got nothing to loose by asking)

PS:

Since you don't mind "having her tower over you",

I suggest that you don't wear heels on your first date ... :smile:

Good luck !

So I'm 6'3" (192cm) and I have a crush on this girl at school who is also 6'3". I would definitely not mind having her tower over me. :smile:

Sometimes, I feel like being the smaller one in the relationship. Both her and I love playing volleyball and she seems to really enjoy picking on me when I screw up when playing. I felt warm inside when she gave me a hug after we finished up playing some intense matches. I've been thinking about asking her out. What do you guys think?

I'd start by just asking her to go for a cup of coffee or a quick snack somewhere close to the school. Just go with the flow and get to know her better. Small steps. One at a time.....and let your next move be determined on how she reacts to your last move.......

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

you should ask her, asking is free, what comes after the yes isn't loll :smile: im 185cm tall so girls towering me is not that frequent. i really don't mind if she is taller or smaller as long as she loves heels too @ami, would you mind seein' your bf in 3" to 5"? could be a solutions

Regen You need to ask her. Height does matter to tall girls and they do like to not be with us dwarfs:silly: Give it a try - in ten years time you may have 7ft 3 kids:smile: At least you need to let her know your interest in her. Al