Real life sightings of the day (PICTURES ONLY!!!)

I thought I would dedicate this thread to MINIMAL chat and LOTS of real life sighting pictures (please try and keep the text to a minimum!!!! - this is intended for mostly pics):

So, this is what I spotted today... Here goes:

http://65.160.96.70/hhplace/images/1055373723.jpg

http://65.160.96.70/hhplace/images/1055373803.jpg

http://65.160.96.70/hhplace/images/1055373902.jpg

http://65.160.96.70/hhplace/images/1055374008.jpg %7Boption%7D

Enjoy!

Try using for the opening tag instead of, and using for the closing tag instead of %7Boption%7D. In other words: you have used them in the wrong order.

Oh, and also there should not be any blank spaces between the tags and the URL they enclose (applies to your second and fourth URL).

Sitting in Starbucks the other day:

Very nice. Those pumps are beautiful - and cool zig-zaggy stockings - or is that a weird camera effect? And those boots are really cool too - they look like something a super hero might wear! I can't tell how high the heels are - did you get a good look at them Geoff?

"No matter what they say"

I was driving down the M40 yesterday, towards London Village early yesterday morning (for a meeting that was cancelled :x . I decided to stop at the services, and encountered a coachload of women dressed for a posh day out at Ascot races. They were all beautifully dressed, and almost all had decided to compliment their dresses with heels of all different shapes, styles, and colours. I didn't know where to look [1]. I had my phone camera with me, and I managed to snap a couple of photos of someone looking rather elegant in pink J Lo boots. Feel free to have a look at these:

Posted Image and

Posted Image

But, as I was transferring images to the network, I noticed that I had about fifty photos in my phone. So I had a look through, and I found some more street heels pictures. I have no idea how they got there [2], but I decided to share these with you as well. And here they are:

I took this one on my way back from Austria in January. This was my first 'street heels' snap, and I took it because she's wearing what look like calf-high boots, but with the tops turned over and laced down. Most odd... but overall interesting.

Posted Image

I'm not sure when I took this one, but this was at another Tube station on my way into the village for a meeting. I took this one as a sort of 'if only' kind of thing!

Posted Image

And finally... a bit off-topic, but I spotted some lunatic in a pub wearing a seventies outfit, including an Afro wig and these:

Posted Image

I'm not sure what he was up to. Just after I took the photo, a young lady in rather nice sandals walked over, and there was a brief discussion about heels. I simply studied the contents of my drink, as I didn't think they wanted any assistance with that conversation :wink:

Hope you enjoyed them!

-------------------------------------------------

[1] Anyone who believes that clearly doesn't know me very well :D

[2] See [1] :o

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

Nice pics everyone. Can people reduce their pics in size to about 640x480 max please before posting. Those huge images don't work very well on the web and can cause display problems for some. Yamyam's pics are good examples of the correct size.

And finally... a bit off-topic, but I spotted some lunatic in a pub wearing a seventies outfit, including an Afro wig and these:

Come on people, you should know better as to call a free styler a lunatic. Especially on this board we should at least have open minded people that are liberated from "the norm".

Be youself, enjoy any footwear you like and don't care about what others think about it, it's your life, not theirs. Greetings from Laurence

Agreed, we should be tolerant, but I don't think YY is the kind of guy to mean that in a bad way, rather he probably meant it was kind of a silly fashion faux-pas. Anyway, come on everyone... more pics please!

Agreed, we should be tolerant, but I don't think YY is the kind of guy to mean that in a bad way, rather he probably meant it was kind of a silly fashion faux-pas.

Anyway, come on everyone... more pics please!

Highluc - you are correct of course, one should encourage fellow free-stylers! Firefox, as always you are correct too - I had intended no insult, I'd intended it to be funny. This chap was dressed up as a Seventies throwback for a leaving do, and had a completely silly outfit on, of which the highlight for me was the boots.

And as for the image size - those are straight from my Nokia phone, not resized. I agree that smaller images are easier to handle, as my screen is only 1024x768, and some of the bigger images here cause a lot of scrolling!

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

High Surprise, I don't think it's all that attractive an outfit. Horizontal stripes? Well on a supermodel they'd work to make her look like she was a normal size, sure, but vertical stripes are always better for a sexy, long legged look. The shoes are okay, but the heels appear too low when compared to the long toe boxes, or maybe it is the reverse. Ah well. I am just being critical tonight.

High Surprise, I don't think it's all that attractive an outfit.

Horizontal stripes? Well on a supermodel they'd work to make her look like she was a normal size, sure, but vertical stripes are always better for a sexy, long legged look.

The shoes are okay, but the heels appear too low when compared to the long toe boxes, or maybe it is the reverse.

Ah well. I am just being critical tonight.

Laurie - Having thought about things, I think you are right. The heels were a little too low for the size of feet etc. Re: what you thought was a skirt, that was in fact a full dress and looked OK I thought.

I think the dress looks fantastic! although she's obviously got the figure to pull off horizontal stripes as Laurie says. Yamyam, which phone do you have? I've got a Panasonic GD87 and only just got the cable to transfer pictures direct to my PC. I was surprised and disapointed to find out that they're only 132x176 :wink: even the Nokia picture phone (the first one they brought out) had a better resolution!

Yamyam, which phone do you have? I've got a Panasonic GD87 and only just got the cable to transfer pictures direct to my PC. I was surprised and disapointed to find out that they're only 132x176 :o even the Nokia picture phone (the first one they brought out) had a better resolution!

I have a Nokia 7650. I don't think any mobile phone is going to be an excellent camera, but it's handy in that you always have the phone, so you can always take a crafty photo :wink: . The pictures I posted are absolutely unedited, straight from the phone.

I use infra-red to transfer the photos from phone to computer, but then I have to FTP them onto the network to post on the Internet. Oh well, that's what you get for being a technology pioneer :D

The pink J-Lo boots I posted on the previous page of this thread are un-retouched, straight off my phone. Have a look and see what you think!

My next door neighbour was wearing these new brown slings tonight (she bought them today at Shelley's in London for £25 - CHEAP!!!!!!). Thought I would share them with you all....

Posted Image

Nice slingbacks. I would love a pair like those.

Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus, I'm from the Earth.Now wearing HH Penny Loafers full time.

Ummm, I now have an Ericsson T610. It has in-built camera (not very high resolution and needs a lot of light though), along with IR transfer and Bluetooth capabilities.

Expect some mayhem later.

I like the way the strap crosses at the back. My dad has photos of street scenes in Germany and Japan that he took when he was in the military during the late 40s. There are a lot of open-toed shoes with this type of strap and low (approximately 1/4 in) platforms. Those legs look very strong and mature...

Michael