Spring Cleaning

johnieheel

Wife and I have started our spring shoe organizing and spring cleaning. Most of which are mine and some for sale-cheap! Just thought this might be a fun pic of part of my collection.

post-3305-133522907133_thumb.jpg

post-3305-133522907152_thumb.jpg

post-3305-133522907156_thumb.jpg

real men wear heels

Hey Johnieheel, Thanks for the reminder! I should probably consider quarterly cleaning periods, especially for those that show the excessive wear or those that have unrepairable breakage and defects. I even have some that were procured in moments of infatuation that can be considered copies of others I have enjoyed wearing, but don't quite have the same effect now that I have been able to re-evaluate them. So, good luck on your efforts to make your collections more manageable and accessible. Of course, once you release them from your possession, later you'll want to coordinate an outfit and wonder where you put them and then realize you don't have them any more. OH, the cost of keeping organized with less clutter!

Spring Cleaning? Didn't the groundhog see his shadow or something? I mean I only live in a small apartment but still. I obsess about this every year an vow each year to make a big shoe rack. I never do because of limited space. But I always think about where to put it and how. ARRRGG!! I just had to read this...

SArmeah - "No one cares how much you know, till they know how much you care"