High Heel Cowboy Boots

teeza

• 2 weeks later...

These booties arrived last week .

Omano brand and great "kraftmanshaft" .

Very good wearable .

Prutske255

Hi Prutske,

Could you post some pictures of your actual boots? What does the toe shape look like - it's hard to tell from Omano's pictures.

Does the toe box make your feet look smaller, like most womens boots, or larger like most mens boots? - How far does the end of the toe box extend beyound your toes at the front?

Are they tight or loose around the ankle?

Are they tight or loose around your instep (front of foot)?

What size are you and what does the heel height measure on your boots?

Do you think they run true to size, or large or small?

Is the sole leather or rubber?

Sorry to ask so many questions, but thanks in advance for the info.

• 4 weeks later...

I have ten pairs of cowboy boots. All of them have an extreme X pointed toe but the heel heights vary from 1" - 5". I find that the shorter heels (1" - 3") work best with jeans and that the higher heels (31/2" - 5") work best with dress slacks.

Just got my boots to day. I have them custom made, the best fit I have had so far with my thin foot and ankles. 4" Heels Cowboy Boots USA on Ebay.

post-143-133522925541_thumb.jpg

post-143-133522925542_thumb.jpg

post-143-133522925544_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

Does anyone know if there is someone out there who makes a cowboy boots with a stiletto-style heel? And larger sizes as well? I realize this is wishful thinking, but if someone could point me in the right direction I would appreciate it.

Awesome boots Hoverfly! I have a pair from Cowboy Boots USA with the 5" heel which I find difficult to walk in. How are the 4" heels to walk in?

Just got my boots to day. I have them custom made, the best fit I have had so far with my thin foot and ankles. 4" Heels Cowboy Boots USA on Ebay.

Awesome boots Hoverfly! I have a pair from Cowboy Boots USA with the 5" heel which I find difficult to walk in. How are the 4" heels to walk in?

They fall into my regular heel range so only thing I get is tired feet. This is the upper end of public heeling hight for me as they start to really change the way you walk. The sole is nice and thick, helps allot. I have another pair with a 3.5" heel that I wear more on a regular basis.

I communicated with the store quite a bit to get the fitting right cause of my thin foot and legs so I got a near perfect fit this time around. Next order I will order a half size smaller on my right foot and I will be golden. But at the moment I don't know what stile to get next or even heel hight a 3" heel or 5" heel. :wave:

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

• 3 weeks later...

A few pictures of a nice pair of blue cowgirl boots, Attitude Without Limits brand, 3-1/2 inch heels, size 11 womens US, real leather. They were a real struggle to get on when I first got them, but they must have stretched because they fit nicely now and are one of my favorite pairs. The skirt is suede and leather patchwork.

post-26559-133522927448_thumb.jpg

post-26559-133522927467_thumb.jpg

post-26559-133522927482_thumb.jpg

post-26559-133522927496_thumb.jpg

post-26559-133522927512_thumb.jpg

Yeah my boots are a pain to get off, that's why I got me a boot jack. Much easear to take the boots off now.

A few pictures of a nice pair of blue cowgirl boots, Attitude Without Limits brand, 3-1/2 inch heels, size 11 womens US, real leather. They were a real struggle to get on when I first got them, but they must have stretched because they fit nicely now and are one of my favorite pairs.

• 1 month later...

Here's another great pair of cowgirl/western boots. These are Franco Sarto Tulsa, black w/blue trim and inlays. They're leather, with about a 3.25 inch heel, and a clipped style toe. In womens size 11, they run just about the right size for a mens 9 to 9.5 shoe, maybe just a little narrow. Shown with a nice fringed leather skirt, this is the wardrobe in my avatar (see more on my Flickr page, http://www.flickr.com/photos/53633215@N08/sets/72157624743629897). Also included a shot over Levi's. These are really a nice pair of boots. If you like cowboy boots and ever come across some (I think the style is a couple years out of general availability now), get 'em.

post-26559-133522930617_thumb.jpg

post-26559-13352293063_thumb.jpg

post-26559-133522930643_thumb.jpg

post-26559-133522930658_thumb.jpg

post-26559-133522930671_thumb.jpg