High Heel Cowboy Boots

teeza

Try Western Ranch Cowboy Boots at http://www.westernranchboots.net .

I have one pair of tall black cowboy boots from them and their quality is very good. Just be aware that the response time may take longer than expected for custom made boots and it will be obviously quite expensive. My cowboy boots purchased about 7 years ago, took about 3 months wait time. Yet it could take even longer depending on the request. I would also recommend checking out other threads on this site as well as other boot forum web sites to get other opinions about their company.

Try these people:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250583828071

Bear in mind that you need to go have a size larger than you would in UK sizes.

I have a pair from him and can vouch for this guy, the boots came from Mexico in 5 days.

I would say that his size 11 is a UK 11 or a very big 10 if that helps

The angels have the phonebox.

In my past experience, Western Ranch is very slow at dealing with email. You'll have much better results with them by calling.

If you decide to go for a more modest heel, there is also Paul Bond. They measure heels at the side seam, so their 3 1/2 inch heel (not on order form, just write it in) measures a bit over 4 at the back where everyone else seems to measure. They may be able to go a bit higher, but that's really pushing the limits of their last.

Picture is my 3 1/2 inch heel size 10 Paul Bond boots.

post-44-133522906918_thumb.jpg

I know a few members here have purchased boots from CowboybootsUSA. I was just wondering what your thoughts were on sizing? I purchased one of his new styles with the 4" heel and I thought they ran a liitle small. I'd like to order his brand new style with the 5" heel and was just wondering if I should go up a size? I have to say I was very happy with the quality, pricing and service. He definitely fills a much needed niche. Any comments? Thanks.

• 2 months later...

I have two pair of Cowboybootsusa (Jones Boots) from Mexico. The first pair was a 10.5 in what was supposed to be a 4 inch heel, that ended up being a 3.5 inch heel. This pair was a snug fighting 10.5. THe second pair I had custom made and are in my Album here. They were supposed to be 4.5 inch heel, and came in at 4 inch. I asked for a slight looser fit, and ended up with an 11 I think, that I either have to wear two thick pair of wool socks, or one pair and an insole to wear comfortably. The workman ship is very nice on the boots, but the heels seem to be marginal for every day use. The cap wore out pretty quick on the first pair, and actually came off with a small piece of the stacked leather heel. I was able to reglue and nail the heel back on, and I have worn them every where, hiking in the mountains of Alaska, in snow storms, rain, walked many miles on sidewalks and gravel streets etc, so they wear pretty well, just watch the heels. I am thinking of getting a pair of the 5 inch or even the 5.5, but waiting for now. Hope this helps others. Tightlevisandhhboots

I really like the way they feel walking in them, They are very well balanced,a nd are made for walking, though they are 4 inch heels, so if you are not practiced in wearing heels, they will require some practice. THe 4 inch and higher, definitely require that you take shorter strides/steps, and end up giving you a bit more sway to the hips :) I paid $249 usd for my 4 inch pair, and only $146 for my 3.5 inch pair since they were pretty simple black boots. Good Luck

• 3 weeks later...

I have a pair of these awesome 5" heel boots from cowboybootusa. They are awesome and I would loke to post photos of them. Any advice on how to post photos would be great. I am new member and am still becoming familiar with the site.

Those twisted x boots look really good. I've noticed these on various websites for quite awhile, now that I see how good they look with jeans and actually on someone, I might have to try to find a pair. Do they fit fairly true to size?

• 2 weeks later...

This was my first experience with a heel as high as 5" and, at least for my feet, they ran just a tad loose.

I know a few members here have purchased boots from CowboybootsUSA. I was just wondering what your thoughts were on sizing? I purchased one of his new styles with the 4" heel and I thought they ran a liitle small. I'd like to order his brand new style with the 5" heel and was just wondering if I should go up a size? I have to say I was very happy with the quality, pricing and service. He definitely fills a much needed niche. Any comments? Thanks.

I have a couple of pairs of women's cowboy boots, each pair with three inch heels. The colors are my favorite but I like the styles and they fit better than some of my men's cowboy boots.

There are still a few pairs for sale . EU size 45 ,43 , 41 but all running small sizes . The pair of size 43 stood for display and the card attached on the boots let a darker tone onto the boots. I think available for 40 euro + shipping.

• 2 weeks later...

Love the Boots! I'm totally in to Frye's women's boots and thankfully size 11m fits me perfectly! I have 8 pairs and wear them all the time both under and over my jeans! I really ove the zip on knee high ones the best with the 2" to 3" heels like the "Julia and Carmen with rings:yummy:" and I also love my Fiona knee high Lace up in chocolate suede with 3" heels!:wave:

• 1 month later...

Hello ;

I just bought these boots yesterday .

Beige SANCHO boots with a 8.5cm (3.3in) heel in size 45 and 46 .

great fit and a real bargain .

That's what I have been looking for over the years, but must US Tack shops don't carry anything like that anymore

From the names and websites listed in this thread, I now have some places to look at although I do like try try them on before I buy in most cases.

I recently got a pair of Twisted X cowboy boots from Ebay. I wish these had a taller shaft, but I love the 4" heel.

Here's some pics:

Very nice. Do you know the model name of them? I looked on the (current) Twisted-X website, and didn't see anything that looked like them.