Anyone here live in or near Denver or Colorado Springs?

kikepa

I'm interested in meeting up with fellow heelers along the Front Range. I'm at the north end of the Springs, so if you're in Denver we can meet somewhere half way.

Those who really care about us don't make a fuss about what we wear. Those who make a fuss about what we wear really don't care about us.

Some time ago, I had a military session near Colorado Springs, but I have since relocated to Utah. It definitely is beautiful country around there. I remember the time setting rains that usually happened around 3 PM. Maybe I can revisit the area sometime, but I can't give you any definite plans for now. So, until later, heels for fun!

If you do make it back, drop me a line with as much advance notice as you can, and we'll get together.

Those who really care about us don't make a fuss about what we wear. Those who make a fuss about what we wear really don't care about us.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Well, it looks like we have several, here, most in/around Denver. Would you be interested in meeting in Castle Rock some time during the winter? Early Spring?

• 6 months later...

All, What's a good place around Denver or COS to go out in heels, without too much attention? I like office parks or the lower key areas around Park Meadows, Inverness. Also around Southlands. Usually quiet spots for someone somewhat shier like me. Look forward to feedback from your outings in the area. Thanks!

• 2 months later...

Anywhere is the SE Denver area is good and the DSW at Colorado & Mexico is a great place to go in wearing your heels and shop. They also don't mind you trying on heels and boots right there with everyone else. Hope this helps.