Howdy!

:blinkbigeyes: I found this forum a few days ago and and have enjoyed lurking for a few hours, so it's only proper I introduce myself and explain my motivation. If it bores anyone or the same old story, I apologize in advance. I'm Wildleder, live in England and have married a high heel boot lover (more than I realized, but that's another story). Because of serious knee injuries and tendinitis, I've had to keep to low shoes and Birkenstocks for some time, but as healing seems to be near complete and I get in better shape, I am ready to begin enjoying my footwear again. Obviously, boots are my preference, but I appreciate all things beautiful. I have enjoyed looking at the photos and might have some questions or need your expert advice from time to time. Other than that, I'll try not to be too much of a bother. :pulsingheart: Cheers!

Other than that, I'll try not to be too much of a bother. :happy:

Cheers!

Hi Wildleder

Dont ever feel like your a bother, this is a global world wide chit-chat, we all love to chit-chat, so anybody who finds chatting a bother wouldnt be here :pulsingheart:

We look forward to hearing a lot more from you in future and about your experiences...

How did your injury come about? :blinkbigeyes:

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!